Ratings for Dr. Patrice Webster

Do not go here. She induced serotonin syndrome in me (WHICH CAN BE FATAL) and then was very uncaring when I called her telling her I was non-functioning. Those were the worst 3 weeks of my life, hands down. Dr. Webster changed my medication without even consulting me. I did not find out until I went to the pharmacy! She was rude every time I talked to her and when I asked if I could see her every week, she scoffed and told me she did not have time to see me every week. I get it, she has a lot of patients, but there is a nicer way to say that. Her receptionists schedule appointments without asking you what's convenient for you. I said "Tuesdays are usually good." and the receptionist just scheduled me for the Tuesday that was available without even asking if it was ok? What? Dr. Webster is rude and almost ruined my life. I almost had to drop out of school because of her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017