Ratings for Dr. Ajay Labroo

Dr. Labroo is an outstanding, compassionate, brilliant physician. I trust him with my husband's health and my own completely. If he is your physician, you are very lucky. He is kind and takes time to talk with you.He is an excellent doctor. If there were more physicians like him, medicine would be in a better place.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

The staff were friendly, we were running a little behind but they made us feel welcome. The doctor wears neat shoes, and is laid back and very knowledgable and very confident. We really would recommend him, and, this was the first heart doctor in the last 2 years that actually sat down and talked to us and then actually listen to my heart!! We would recommened him over any of the heart doctors we've seen in the last 2 years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

This physician is very promiscuous in his personal lifestyle. He engages in intimate relationships with nursing staff at each hospital he holds privileges as well other individuals on the side. The patients from his Rock Island practice were not notified that he was skipping town and as a result received poor care and in some cases; the lack of care was almost detrimental to the lives of his patients. Thank goodness there was a group in town to take care of these patients so they didn't slip through the cracks. At one time, I would have recommended Dr. Labroo, but after gaining additional knowledge throughout the years, my view has changed. He apparently doesn't have any respect for himself or those he cares for; otherwise, he would choose his intimate partners more wisely.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Ajay Labroo's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Rock Island, IL