Ratings for Jodi Dodson

Very pleased with visit and info provided! She was very attentive n understanding of my personal situation and came up with an immediate strategy for me to begin a healthy weight-loss journey...looking forward to working w/her moving forward!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I am in a little bit of a conundrum in deciding if I should stay with my 5 star primary care physician(MD) of 3 years or switch to Affordable Quality Care group.I have seen Jodi 1 or 2 times, and I brought one of my clients in to see her. She has some specialties and areas of interest including women's health and DDSD. She is very warm and friendly, non-judgemental.She gives you tips on preventing illness in the future. She is extremely knowledgeable.I had been diagnosed with overactive bladder by an MD and also had urinary incontinence.(I am in my 20s.) She said that was very rare.I didn't think much about it until I got into my first semester of RN school where I learned that the symptoms did not match up with up with the MD's diagnosis. I had seen 3 urologists and none of them could get it. Jodi is a wonderful nurse. She is very enthusiastic when people do not want to change.Congratulations to getting someone to even consider doing something new.Not shy to talk about sexual health.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012