Ratings for Dr. Quamar Bismil

Good........................................................

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Mr Bismil saw my father for a consultation after he was admitted in hospital with severe pain caused by sciatica. Mr Bismil was very thorough in his explanation of the cause of my father's condition and identified further symptoms that required urgent attention, which my father's GP failed to do. He examined my father and showed him some back exercises that he can do to manage his condition. He has since written a letter to my father's GP explaining his findings and recommendations. He has been very helpful and kind throughout this whole process and we are very grateful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I found Mr.Bismil and his team,and staff at The Q.A.St hospital to be polite considerate and understanding.I had an operation on a Trigger finger. The process was explained to me in full detail by Mr.Bismil before and the operation.I was made to feel at ease throughout the operation by him and his team. After the operation I was shown to the recovery room and offered refreshments.The staff came in to see me to check that I was ok. Later Mr.Bismil showed me the exercises that I should do and made it quite clear that I should not hesitate to phone him - no matter what time it was - if I had any concerns or questions. That puts your mind at rest.I went back to see Mr.Bismil 3 days later to check my hand.I had the stitches out 7 days later.The after care was thorough. The whole procedure from booking an appointment to receiving call's from Mr.Bismil and Qeen Annes staff a week after having my stiches taken out was excellent. I can do no better than recommending this practise.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I under went nerve decompression surgery in April 2013. Prior to the surgery I was very sceptical about it and was not 100% sure that the pain was wholly attributed to the Ulnar nerve, but after several reasurances by Dr. Quamar Bismil and his team I agreed to the surgery. To my amazement the operation went without a hitch and the only pain I encountered was the administation of the antiseptic. During the OSWA surgery I did not feel any pain not even when they stitchied the wound, and it was all over before I knew it. I experienced great relief of pain straight after the operation, and could not believe the difference the operation had made. Dr Bismil and his collegues were tremendous throughout the whole process and they have continued to monitor my post-op recovery some six weeks down the line, not like the conventional aftercare seen by the NHS. My GP has also commented on how neat the scar is. The size of the scar was also smaller than expected, and was infection free.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Bismil has been excellent in every respect. He explained the nature of my problem very clearly and thoroughly. The treatment he gave and the follow up exercise programme he suggested has so far had very good results. We have been in regular email contact since my consultation and he has responded to my progress reports in detail and helped with suggestions for how best to proceed with the exercise programme. I feel reassured that the approach he has been recommending is the correct one for my situation and that he understands the nature of the problem fully. I feel I will make a good recovery. If I find I need an operation to effect a 100% recovery, Dr. Bismil would be my first choice for that.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

My experience was wonderful, from the first consultation to the surgery and the aftercare. I was very satisfied with the effective and safe care provided by Dr Quamar Bismil and the team of the FSQ Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Quamar Bismil services were first class. he did explain very clearly about treatments advantages and disadvantages.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Mr Bismil provided prompt, professional care. He diagnosed and treated my injury with alacrity and compassion, and after years of pain I am finally on my way to recovery. Mr Bismil took the time to explain the physiology of the injury, and the rationale behind the treatment. He provided empirical evidence for both of these, which reassured me. He also prescribed natural medicine and procedures, which I prefer to chemical treatments. Mr Bismil has made himself readily available for follow-up questions. I have the utmost respect for him as a doctor, and am very grateful. I would highly recommend him for the treatment of whiplash.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I have 3 Dupuytrens Contractions procedures done by Dr.Bismil using his wide awake technique. The experience of turning up at a set time knowing that you are going to be back on the street 40 minutes or so later is a bit daunting at first. But what can I say, it works. You can chat or not as you want, even have the occasional look. It is not painful and once the novelty of being operated on this way wears off you just wish more procedures could be done this way. If I ever have problem with the other hand I would have no problem in contacting Dr. Bismil again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

• Medicaid Care Select
  • Medicaid Of Indiana
  • Medicaid Of Kentucky
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Memorial Health Network