Dr. Peter Quinn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter Quinn

He is amazing! If you're a golfer he knows how to help with the pain associated with golf injuries. He has me back on the course every time i've been hurt.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Doctor Peter Quin is absolutely great! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I used to see Dr Quinn 10 years ago for recurrent lower back and the poof. I didn't need his services. Fast forward...i have been diagnosed with frozen shoulder and told to go to physio. A little better but I was still suffering. Pharmacist tells me to go to acupuncture. Full of fear, I go. Then suddenly I think..Dr Quinn as my back is starting to bother me. Backs better ..and my shoulder so so so much better than it was. Miracle worker with such a kind presence.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

As a recently-retired local chiropractor and an even more recent patient of Dr. Quinn's, I have no hesitation in giving him top ratings for the therapies he has provided to me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Quinn is fantastic! He helps with back pain , gives me things I can do to help and explains things very well and is very approachable :-)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Peter Quinn since 1994 on a regular basis. I'm certain that's why I've been able to be so active with sports such as curling, slow pitch ball, cycling, running and hiking without suffering long from injuries. Dr. Quinn is my go to guy for sport injury.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

When I came to Dr. Quinn I could hardly walk from my lower back pain and while it wasn't a quick fix, he had me back to 100% by the end of the month! Have had a wonderful experience there and highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Quinn is one of the best chiropractors I've seen. His clinical skills are top notch and his calm friendly demeanor help make even the most challenging of adjustments a pleasant experience. It's obvious that he genuinely cares about his patients and helping them with their wellness goals. Super nice man and great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I am so glad my friend referred me to Dr. Peter Quinn. I had been suffering with low back pain, hip pain and sciatica for over 3 months. It got so bad I could hardly sleep. I was amazed that after only 3 treatments with Dr. Quinn I felt at least 50% better. What a relief to be able to sleep! I am so glad I took her advice.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Quinn for a year now and he has helped me with the pain in my lower back and other sports related injuries. After a few short visits the pain in the lower back dramatically improved! Very helpful and knowledgeable, I would highly recommend him as a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Peter Quinn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Serving Greater Victoria since 1992

• French
  • English

• Dartmouth College

• Class Salutatorian - Life Chiropractic College West, 1991 (summa cum laude)

AARP