Ratings for Dr. Emad Rezk

Staff gave me someone elses personal paperwork, double booked, doctor is often rude and said that he is more concerned about getting paid than answering my questions, sent referral to wrong doctor and I waited months to figure this out. Don't go there!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

He is on time and the staff are ok. That Said this guy in my oppinion is a train wreck. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Rude, condescending, unhelpful, very insulting at times. Misdiagnosed and missed stuff at a visit and went to a better dr to get a treatment that was needed. Had problems with basic understanding of some medical conditions that should serve as a warning flag.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

This Doctor is very rude and very condescending. When I told his he was rude he said thank you and said he will never see me again. This was after he prescribed my daughter and epipen but refused to do a referral. Avoid him!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Better once you have seen him a few times. Like his punctuality alot so may not be ble to cover everything in one visit. Very knowledgable

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Rezk was very knowledgeable. He asked questions and gave an accurate diagnosis. After my prescription I was up and around in no time :) Very appreciated!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

THE STAFF IS GREAT IN THIS CLINIC AND VERY POLITE. I HAVE SEEN DR REZK A FEW TIMES NOW AND HE SEEMS TO TRY TO GET ME OUT THE DOOR AS QUICKLY AS HE POSSIBLY CAN. DOESN'T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AND HASN'T REALLY MADE AN EFFORT TO MAKE ME AT EASE WITH ANY CONCERNS I HAVE. HE ASKED ME 2 QUESTIONS AND WHEN I ANSWERED THEM HE JUST SAID "YOU'LL BE FINE" AND SENT ME ON MY WAY.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013