Ratings for Dr. Jim Norman

Dr Norman is very professional informative and he made me feel at ease would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I am very impressed with Dr. Jim Norman. He is extremely personable any obviously very smart to do what he has done in curing so many people of a damaging disease. He and his team are the best, so glad he built an informative website, and very cool apps for your phone. I was totally prepared, and it was no big deal. And, other than a 1.5 hour nap, I had a walk, lunch and sitting by the hotel pool , in the shade. Go see the do docs at NPC if you have this problem!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I had parathyroid surgery many years but I wasn’t cured. I visited many endocrinologists who all took a wait and see approach while my bone health deteriorated. Dr. Norman said he could operate and help me. Boy, did he!! I had immediate relief of bone pain I had suffered with for years. I have more energy and a general felling of wellbeing for the first time in years. Dr. Norman and his staff are the real deal, he even called me himself the night of my surgery. Don’t hesitate to visit the Norman Center! These doctors will make you healthy again. Many thanks to all of them!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

He is really professional at his job and he has an excellent communication skills with his patients

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

This is the man to see. I don't see how you could find a more qualified Doctor when it comes to dealing with a bad Parathyroid. His staff makes sure you are taking care of.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Norman and his team are absolutely God sends. I suffered with hyperparathyroidism for at least 4 years with no diagnosis. Could not get anyone to understand how bad I felt or put together all the symptoms I had until I came across the Norman Parathyroid Center webpage. IT WAS ALL THERE!!! I heard a lot of “just getting older” “normal aging” etc... from my doctors in Arkansas. I took the leap of faith and did my online application with Dr. Norton’s Center. Everything fell into place and the process moved very efficiently and professionally. I am so very thankful to Dr. Norton the founder and expert surgeon for his dedication to this disease. Big thanks to him and Dr. Mitchell, Dr. Parrack and the whole team!!! You guys are truly amazing!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Surgery yesterday-dr Norman removed a large parathyroid tumor. Surgery was fast efficient and nearly pain free. Today I will take my Citrical +, but no pain meds ie. Tylenol or ibuprofen. I feel better today- lighter on my feet and my head is not cloudy. Big change from waking up tired for years. Thank you immensely Dr. Norman and staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Hello Team, I started this journey in November 2017 with lab work that came back with elevated calcium and PHT and low Vit D . My osteoporosis was getting worse rapidly . I am a 63 year old Canadian female . My consult happened with Dr Jamie Mitchell in January 2018. The calcium pro app and parathyroid.com were my education tools, It is all you need with your lab work, and this phenomenal team to feel better. You only want this surgical team to do your surgery. It is noon the day of the surgery I am resting comfortably and have no more bone pain! There is not enough praise in the world I can give Dr. Norman for helping people everywhere. Dr. J Mitchell and Dr. Duran as well , my dream team. Thank you Thank you Thank you, Beth Gillespie

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Norman is passionate about the treatment of this disease and he is the heart and soul of this organization. My surgery was a re-do and he advised me of the risks and the outcomes and I was comfortable with those assessments. Needless to say, the surgery was a complete success and I’ve never felt better. I highly recommend Dr. Norman and his staff if you are struggling with this disease and do not hesitate to contact them for treatment, even if your physician says “let’s watch it.”

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Best experience ever! This center and everyone you come in contact with along with the doctors are top notch! They saved my life!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018