Ratings for Dr. Mukarram Zaidi

Great Doctor. Treats me very well and listens to my concerns. Understands that people don't want to wait for an hour and makes every effort to stay on schedule, but still takes time to hear all of your issues. My wife and children have a different family doctor because my wife feels more comfortable with a female doctor. One time when both our boys had a week long fever of 40°C, her family doctor had no openings. She phoned Dr. Zaidi and he saw the boys that afternoon. She is considering switching our boys to Dr. Zaidi. Excellent example of a doctor that cares about people.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I had a cut on my arm and Dr. Zaidi stitched​ it up in the calmest way possible. He kept me calm and told me jokes through out the way. Would highly refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Great doctor, helped me with my problems, I would totally recommend.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Zaidi is incredible. He is kind, funny, and always willing to answer any questions. When I was having anxiety attacks after a big change in my life, he made sure to see me every three days and talk things through. He helped fine tune my anxiety meds and has so much life experience to share, you can't help but laugh when you're with him. Better than a counsellor, honestly. Knows his stuff and knows how to treat you like a human being.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

i like Dr. Zee, he takes his time to see us and he says things as they are i would recoemmend Dr. Ze

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Saw Dr. Zaidi as a welkin patient with a cut on my forehead. Dr. Zaidi was very busy, but when I requested he stitched my forehead - got 8 stitches. Dr. Zaidi was also teaching his resident, very kindly. i would highly recommend Dr. Zee (like this nick) Zaidi is diffucult to say!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Wao! Mixed reviews - I like Dr. Z, He's a straight shooter !!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I Was in the waiting room reading about the comment below, it's absolutely wrong. I have been Dr.Zaidi's patient for 4 years never saw him being rude for rhe student - you he asks them questions and teaches them. Will highley recommend Dr. Zaidi.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

the most noticeable thing about Dr.Zaidi is that he is rude and disrespectful to other people .He speak in humilating way about his intern and I cannot trust him as adoctor because the most importent thing about doctor is to be human and polit and he is not

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I was a walk-in patient today at Aspen clinic, saw Dr. Zaidi and his resident. I am very happy with his bedside manners, his cautious behaviour, his ampathy and the time he tok to listen to my complaints. He teached the resisdent and that helped my undertsnad mu illness as well. Dr. Zaidi has accepted my as a family patient. highly recomend him I will have to wait for him in the waiting area - but its work it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017