Ratings for Dr. Mukarram Zaidi

I visited the clinic two weeks ago, the staff was very helpful and told me that Dr. Zaidi has to leave, but we will request him to see you. The staff her self sent to ask Dr. Zaidi to see me, this was very nice of her. Dr. Zaidi agreed to see me. Dr. Zaidi came in smiling and was very friendly, looked and my finger and had a sigh, he knew this will make him late. Dr. Zaidi called his wife and ask her to leave with his son for the soccer game and he will join them later. Dr. Zaidi took his time to give me a digital bock – explained every thing, then stitched my finger, all this time he kept my mind off the procedure by telling jokes. It took Dr. Zaidi some minutes. What a true example of great physical and role model. I would highly recommend Dr. Zaidi.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

The receptionist was very friendly, Dr. Zaidi was on time, very friendly and kind to my son, cracked a joke about my son’s hair style. Dr. Zaidi’s is very knowledgable and humble - we had a great experience, would highly recommend Dr. Zaidi.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Horrible experience for my child. will never go there again

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Zaidi is an amazing doctor, my children and family love him always smiling and lauging

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Always available to assist whatever the various situation may be

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Like Dr. Zaidi and his style, he treats patients like friends, very friendly, respectful, crakes jokes, knowledgeable, and great bedside manners. Dr. Zaidi performed a minor surgery on me, recovering very well.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I have been to several wall in clinics for my depression and no one paid much attention. Today saw Dr. Zaidi and he took time to understand my depression and anxiety. He listened to my concerns and did counseling that no other physician did. I highly recommend Dr. Zaidi, he has a great sense of humor, very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I'd seen Dr Zaidi twice as a walk-in patient at the Aspen Clinic, the first was for a strained MCL. My husband was with me in the treatment room so that may be why Dr. Z paid more attention to me...he even broke ranks and shared some of his political views with us as his captive audience. Though I found him abrupt , I chalked that up to him being busy and that just being his way. It was my 2nd trip that solidified my decision to NOT ever use him again. I had a bad fall at work for which he ordered x-rays. He was blatantly uninterested and preoccupied with something on his phone. Had he pulled his nose out of his cell phone long enough to pay attention to my explanation of the fall, he may have realized that the elbow needed to be included in the x-rays. Instead I was diagnosed with a forearm/wrist sprain and referred to a physiotherapist . It was my physiotherapist almost 3 months in that recognized there was more to my injury and suggested that I have another set of x-rays and ultrasounds, this time including my elbow. Those tests revealed an elbow fracture that isn't healing on it's own and I'm now waiting on an orthopedic surgical consult . I understand doctors aren't god and things can get missed but Dr. Z wasn't listening and not once touched or tried to manipulate my arm to get a better understanding of the injury. Just like the dangers of distracted driving while on cell phones...this is a distracted doctor. Proceed with caution.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Great Doctor. Treats me very well and listens to my concerns. Understands that people don't want to wait for an hour and makes every effort to stay on schedule, but still takes time to hear all of your issues. My wife and children have a different family doctor because my wife feels more comfortable with a female doctor. One time when both our boys had a week long fever of 40°C, her family doctor had no openings. She phoned Dr. Zaidi and he saw the boys that afternoon. She is considering switching our boys to Dr. Zaidi. Excellent example of a doctor that cares about people.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I had a cut on my arm and Dr. Zaidi stitched​ it up in the calmest way possible. He kept me calm and told me jokes through out the way. Would highly refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017