Ratings for Dr. Mukarram Zaidi

I have been to several wall in clinics for my depression and no one paid much attention. Today saw Dr. Zaidi and he took time to understand my depression and anxiety. He listened to my concerns and did counseling that no other physician did. I highly recommend Dr. Zaidi, he has a great sense of humor, very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I'd seen Dr Zaidi twice as a walk-in patient at the Aspen Clinic, the first was for a strained MCL. My husband was with me in the treatment room so that may be why Dr. Z paid more attention to me...he even broke ranks and shared some of his political views with us as his captive audience. Though I found him abrupt , I chalked that up to him being busy and that just being his way. It was my 2nd trip that solidified my decision to NOT ever use him again. I had a bad fall at work for which he ordered x-rays. He was blatantly uninterested and preoccupied with something on his phone. Had he pulled his nose out of his cell phone long enough to pay attention to my explanation of the fall, he may have realized that the elbow needed to be included in the x-rays. Instead I was diagnosed with a forearm/wrist sprain and referred to a physiotherapist . It was my physiotherapist almost 3 months in that recognized there was more to my injury and suggested that I have another set of x-rays and ultrasounds, this time including my elbow. Those tests revealed an elbow fracture that isn't healing on it's own and I'm now waiting on an orthopedic surgical consult . I understand doctors aren't god and things can get missed but Dr. Z wasn't listening and not once touched or tried to manipulate my arm to get a better understanding of the injury. Just like the dangers of distracted driving while on cell phones...this is a distracted doctor. Proceed with caution.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Great Doctor. Treats me very well and listens to my concerns. Understands that people don't want to wait for an hour and makes every effort to stay on schedule, but still takes time to hear all of your issues. My wife and children have a different family doctor because my wife feels more comfortable with a female doctor. One time when both our boys had a week long fever of 40°C, her family doctor had no openings. She phoned Dr. Zaidi and he saw the boys that afternoon. She is considering switching our boys to Dr. Zaidi. Excellent example of a doctor that cares about people.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I had a cut on my arm and Dr. Zaidi stitched​ it up in the calmest way possible. He kept me calm and told me jokes through out the way. Would highly refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Great doctor, helped me with my problems, I would totally recommend.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Zaidi is incredible. He is kind, funny, and always willing to answer any questions. When I was having anxiety attacks after a big change in my life, he made sure to see me every three days and talk things through. He helped fine tune my anxiety meds and has so much life experience to share, you can't help but laugh when you're with him. Better than a counsellor, honestly. Knows his stuff and knows how to treat you like a human being.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

i like Dr. Zee, he takes his time to see us and he says things as they are i would recoemmend Dr. Ze

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Saw Dr. Zaidi as a welkin patient with a cut on my forehead. Dr. Zaidi was very busy, but when I requested he stitched my forehead - got 8 stitches. Dr. Zaidi was also teaching his resident, very kindly. i would highly recommend Dr. Zee (like this nick) Zaidi is diffucult to say!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Wao! Mixed reviews - I like Dr. Z, He's a straight shooter !!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I Was in the waiting room reading about the comment below, it's absolutely wrong. I have been Dr.Zaidi's patient for 4 years never saw him being rude for rhe student - you he asks them questions and teaches them. Will highley recommend Dr. Zaidi.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017