Ratings for Dr. Micheline Allard

I've been seeing Doctor Allard for the past three years. I live with chronic pain. Dr. Allard has supported me and has given me good advice. She continues to help me live with this debilitating condition. I strongly recommend her. She helps me to stay positive and to want to live.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I rate Dr. Allard as an excellent psychologist. She is pleasant, polite and professional. She is always on time and a hard worker. I have the utmost respect for her and am very happy to have her as my doctor. Dr. Allard is very patient and understanding, most of the times i visit her I am very angry,frustrated,and unhappy; ready to give up on live, but she always manages to show me some purpose....I highly recommend her N

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

With her strong background, Dr. Allard knows how to give you a better perspective on the most complex issues of your life. Her knowledge shines thru her devoted attention and she never misses any important details. You instantly feel comfortable and your journey begins with a new hope for a much better life. I truly hope the best for you as well!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012