Ratings for Dr. Jaydev Panchwagh

I can understand that for a doctor, every other patient is just the same, but for the patient, his problem is a big problem. All that the patient is asking for is a patient ear for a few minutes, a smile, and assurance. Dr. Jaydeep was all except the above. Only after an assertive request, did he meet me for 45 seconds, that too, he did not want to meet or see the patient or my mother. He walked by the hallway, completely oblivious (even when we saw that he saw us and recognized us) of the fact that we were around, Wonder what it would have taken for him to just smile back at us. Finally in the 45 seconds that I was with him, he said that surgery was the only option and that if we wanted any other option like the Brain stereotactic radiosurgery, Glycerol injection, Radiofrequency thermal lesioning etc. these processes don't go under the knife and as my father is 73 yrs old, it is not wrong on my part to find alternatives. Dr. Jaydev, completely ignored my requests and bluntly announced that if you are looking for anything but surgery, I am not your doctor. This was a shock, as we spent 7,500 for the MRI (where he must have received 50%) and he didn't even bother to look at it for more than 5 seconds. Honestly, very bad experience. I for sure will never visit again and I'll suggest to people reading this post, think twice!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Very rude. After spending 1hrs waiting at opd refused to even see the reports. Best to avoid him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Panchwagh has to improve his behavior with patient. He is a commercial doctor. he spend time with patient only in operation theater. His behavior fails to approach him second time. Overall rating is 1.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Jaydev Panchwagh is a commercial doctor having busy schedule of earning money from patient. He is not ready to listen patient. Very harsh in nature. Just want to finish things in 2 minutes during OPD. I got operated by him 2 years before for lower back pain but till now no relief. He is like professional businessman and not a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Jaydev is a founder chairman of SYNAPSE Brain plus Spine foundation which helps poor neurological patients WOW !!!! Great work !!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Compassionate doctor,Top neurosurgeon. Removed my large Epidermoid Brain Tomour in 2012.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Underwent Brain tumor surgery for meningioma 2 years back. I am cured. Bless Dr. Panchwagh.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Jaydev Panchwagh is the best neuro-spine surgeon in the city with excellent knowledge and a lot of empathy towards his patients and their family members.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Jayadev Panchawagh is a best neuro-spine surgeon, helping nature with well inform decision maker for patient.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Jaydev Panchwagh is a commercial doctor having busy scedule of earning money from patient...he is like proffesional businessman and not a doctor..

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014