Ratings for Dr. Michele Shermak

Stay far away from this doctor! She permanently damaged my breasts and couldn't care less. She has a GOD complex and cannot admit to doing wrong!! My breasts look terrible yet she refers to them as her master peices! Heed my warning of you car about the end result! In straight talk, SHE SUCKS!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I knew from going in that Michele has not one warm bone in her,but I thought she is a genius in her field.i was soooo wrong,u go in for something and u come out with something else.she is rude,sloppy and belittle you.if u are passing through a tough time,she is not the person to go to

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I had a previous surgery that just did not heal properly. My experience with Dr. Shermak has been nothing short of stellar. I was one of those patients who seemed to have a problem with each step we took. Dr. Shermak answered all my questions either in person, on the phone or via email. She calmed me down and reassured me when I thought there was no hope. Her patience with me was impressive. The staff were accommodating, helpful and caring. Best decision I ever made!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Shermak was so helpful and answered any questions I had in office or over email and my results were exactly what I wanted. The office was beautifully kept and the staff was so friendly! Best decision I've ever made!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I went to Dr. Michele Shermak for a tummy tuck, muscle repair and liposuction. I am 58 and had lost 178 pounds and had a lot of extra skin. The results were stunning. I had no idea I would be able to get a flat stomach and curvy sides! She is a skilled surgeon, but also attentive and open during office visits - but the most astounding thing was her responsiveness to emails when I had any questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Can't say enough of how excellent of a doctor that Dr. Shermak is. Would recommend her to anyone who needs reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Shermak did my reconstruction surgery following a unilateral mastectomy. She was recommended by my surgeon. My experience was very positive. She really discussed with my which implant would be best. She also did a "lift" of the other breast about 2 months after the reconstruction/mastectomy, and the results were a major improvement. She is compassionate, attentive, and listens. Very professional.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Three words describe Dr. Shermak - Highly skilled and compassionate. I am a breast cancer patient whose cancer surgeon referred me to Dr. Shermak. I don't think I have the words to describe my gratitude and extreme satisfaction with her. When you have cancer, your world kind of starts spinning out of control. And when you make the decision to have a bilateral mastectomy to survive the cancer, you can't help but fear what that will do to your body and self-image as a woman. Dr. Shermak is so patient with me and supportive. She always takes as much time as I need during an appointment. She showed me multiple types of implants until we both felt we had ones that I would be comfortable with. She supported me during my recovery, even answering this "nervous Nellie's" emails late in the evening. She has been nothing but reassuring while remaining so professional. I am getting ready for my second stage of reconstruction and now I not only don't worry, I actually feel beautiful already. I would recommend anyone who is facing this situation to seek out Dr. Shermak. She truly is a "hero" in my eyes.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr.Shermak is one of the most professional,kind ,skilled surgeons that I have ever been to. She was there when I needed here after being hospitalized for an un related illness. She came to see me every day during my hospitalization. I have not had that level of care from a physician i a very long time. My surgery went as planed and my results are amazing. I am so happy I picked her to be my surgeon. My calls were returned promptly and all my concerns were addressed. I never felt rushed. Her office staff was friendly and caring. I needed to see Dr. Shermak's associate one time when she was away and I found him to be just as great as Dr. Shermak (well maybe not quite as good,lol ). I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Dr. Shermak embodies all that I hope to find in a Doctor that is caring for me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

My surgery w/Dr. Shermak was rushed and unprofessional. My results are poor and I need to have them fixed by another doctor. My advice is to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Michele Shermak's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI