Dr. Michele Shermak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michele Shermak

Dr. Shermak did an amazing job with my breast reconstruction surgery. She was very patient with my with any questions I had and always made me fee very comfortable. I would recommend her without any doubts.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Worse experience of my life! Worse then finding out that I had breast Cancer.Horrible!!!! She is a bipolar ! I was used as a guinea pig. I was butchered! I went to different surgeon and what a difference !! There is no reason to be bullied by her, her lack of professionalism and terrible bedside manner. The outcome is the same, terrible!! She acts like she is entitled ! Stay far away if you care about how you look. I am a breast cancer survivor. She actually told me that I was too vain and should be great full that I am alive. Of course I am great full to GOD for my life!!! WTF however am I going to a plastic surgeon for if not to look as perfect (whole) as possible! She said that what I wanted was non realistic and impossible. I meanwhile went to Dr. CHANG at Mercy and received exactly that. Without all of the drama and lack of compassion that one goes through with dr. MICHELLE SCHERMACK .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I decided not to use her services after our first meeting. She is beyond rude, condescending and full of herself. She wouldn't even allow me to ask her questions and literally rolled her eyes when i tried to speak.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Stay far away from this doctor! She permanently damaged my breasts and couldn't care less. She has a GOD complex and cannot admit to doing wrong!! My breasts look terrible yet she refers to them as her master peices! Heed my warning of you car about the end result! In straight talk, SHE SUCKS!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I knew from going in that Michele has not one warm bone in her,but I thought she is a genius in her field.i was soooo wrong,u go in for something and u come out with something else.she is rude,sloppy and belittle you.if u are passing through a tough time,she is not the person to go to

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I had a previous surgery that just did not heal properly. My experience with Dr. Shermak has been nothing short of stellar. I was one of those patients who seemed to have a problem with each step we took. Dr. Shermak answered all my questions either in person, on the phone or via email. She calmed me down and reassured me when I thought there was no hope. Her patience with me was impressive. The staff were accommodating, helpful and caring. Best decision I ever made!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Shermak was so helpful and answered any questions I had in office or over email and my results were exactly what I wanted. The office was beautifully kept and the staff was so friendly! Best decision I've ever made!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I went to Dr. Michele Shermak for a tummy tuck, muscle repair and liposuction. I am 58 and had lost 178 pounds and had a lot of extra skin. The results were stunning. I had no idea I would be able to get a flat stomach and curvy sides! She is a skilled surgeon, but also attentive and open during office visits - but the most astounding thing was her responsiveness to emails when I had any questions. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Can't say enough of how excellent of a doctor that Dr. Shermak is. Would recommend her to anyone who needs reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Shermak did my reconstruction surgery following a unilateral mastectomy. She was recommended by my surgeon. My experience was very positive. She really discussed with my which implant would be best. She also did a "lift" of the other breast about 2 months after the reconstruction/mastectomy, and the results were a major improvement. She is compassionate, attentive, and listens. Very professional.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Michele Shermak's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare