You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard Zavitz

It never seems to matter if I'm a little early or a little late for my scheduled appointment: the staff are always fun and welcoming, and Dr. Zavitz has never kept me waiting! Treatments are efficient and effective, and the atmosphere is very comfortable and friendly. Definitely feel like my well being is very important to Dr. Z!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I receive ART treatment from Richard 1-2 times a week and the results are phenomenal. He has largely helped me improve the range of motion in my hips, leg adductors/abductors, and hamstrings. I would strongly recommend Richard to anyone who part-takes in an athletic activity and/or wishes to gain an ease of movement in their daily life.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I have had treatments from Dr. Zavitz for years and have been helped greatly...no matter what physical problem comes along he finds a way to make it better. His skills are unending and his manner is equally pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have been helped by Richard off and on for years and have always been very happy with my experience and treatment from him. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I can ask him anything and he will give his honest answer. My treatments with him have saved me over the years. Thank goodness for him! I will continue to visit him when needed even if travel is required. His lovely staff make my visits a pleasure and something to look forward too. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Fantastic ART, This man has done magic on my shoulders!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I've been going to Dr Zavitz regularly for about 10 years now. I have found him to be thorough, careful, and effective. He is knowledgeable about sports injuries and caters his treatment recommendations to my personality and lifestyle. He also knows how to use laser treatments and used the most up-to-date technology when I purchased customized orthodics. He has a great rapport with clients and remembers our discussions from visit to visit. I highly recommend Dr Zavitz.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Richard Zavitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1998 Dr. Zavitz has been serving families in the Burlington area. He has helped many people with neck pain, headaches, low back pain, sports injuries and those who just want to stay healthy. His practice is focussed on wellness but he is able to help many of the conditions mentioned with Chiropractic adjustments, Active Release Techniques and Theralase Cold Laser Therapy. Personally, he volunteers his time with The Waterdown Lions Club and also coordinates an Annual Community Cleanup in his neighbourhood.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It never seems to matter if I'm a little early or a little late for my scheduled appointment: the staff are always fun and welcoming, and Dr. Zavitz has never ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the Best !! Dr Zavitz keeps me in tip top shape, I have known him for several years and would not go to anyone else."

February 3, 2016
  • Address has been updated from "2025 Wi" to "2025 William O'Connell Blvd.".

January 26, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.millrosechiropractic.com" to "http://www.thinkchiropracticandwellness.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "905-319-2222".

January 25, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L7L0" to "L7M 4E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "2025 Wi". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Unit 2".

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the only chiropractor that has actually helped my situation improve greatly, and in such a short period of time. I haven't felt this much relief in years...."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I especially appreciate the time spent explaining things to me in an easy to understand way."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I receive ART treatment from Richard 1-2 times a week and the results are phenomenal. He has largely helped me improve the range of motion in my hips, leg addu..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had treatments from Dr. Zavitz for years and have been helped greatly...no matter what physical problem comes along he finds a way to make it better. H..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been helped by Richard off and on for years and have always been very happy with my experience and treatment from him. He is very thorough and knowledge..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic ART, This man has done magic on my shoulders!"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just recently started to see Dr. Zavitz. He helped my problem immediately but most important to me was how he listened to how I would like to be treated."

October 17, 2014