Ratings for Dr. Richard Zavitz

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Zavitz. He has been treating my chronic back, neck and shoulder pain for the last several years. He used ART on my arm and I have not felt better for years! He is very knowledgeable, extremely personable and has helped me return to normal life without restrictions due to pain. His office team are very friendly and efficient and his office hours convenient. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Z has been treating my back problems since Jan and very quickly my long term back pain has almost completely gone away. Dr. Z has helped me a great deal and I would not recommend anyone else. Dr. Z cares for his patients and takes the time to relate to them.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I was living with pain every day. Dr. Z earned my confidence quickly. Soon after treatment began, came the results. I could move again. Dr. Z gave me my life back, both professionally and recreationally. Thank you Dr. Z

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

My elderly mom with severe osteoporosis is a pt. Dr Z is very gentle but effective and will adapt his treatment and take a bit more time, depending on her issues on each visit. Very personable and caring demeanour. Punctual, doesn't make you wait long past your appointed time as I've experienced at another chiro. Office staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

He's the best. Always timely and gives great advice.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

After being disconnected from Dr. Z. for over 9 years I have been able to regain mobility and range. I have endured discomfort for all these years without anyone that was able to take it away until now. Thank you Dr. Z. You are the best there is!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Went to see Dr. Zavitz for a back issue. Total professional who took time to explain treatments and options. Felt no pressure or gimmicky sales pitches like some other docs. Left office feeling great. Would HiIGHLY recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

It never seems to matter if I'm a little early or a little late for my scheduled appointment: the staff are always fun and welcoming, and Dr. Zavitz has never kept me waiting! Treatments are efficient and effective, and the atmosphere is very comfortable and friendly. Definitely feel like my well being is very important to Dr. Z!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Simply the Best !! Dr Zavitz keeps me in tip top shape, I have known him for several years and would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He is the only chiropractor that has actually helped my situation improve greatly, and in such a short period of time. I haven't felt this much relief in years.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Richard Zavitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1998 Dr. Zavitz has been serving families in the Burlington area. He has helped many people with neck pain, headaches, low back pain, sports injuries and those who just want to stay healthy. His practice is focussed on wellness but he is able to help many of the conditions mentioned with Chiropractic adjustments, Active Release Techniques and Theralase Cold Laser Therapy. Personally, he volunteers his time with The Waterdown Lions Club and also coordinates an Annual Community Cleanup in his neighbourhood.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med