Ratings for Dr. Richard Zavitz

He's the best. Always timely and gives great advice.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

After being disconnected from Dr. Z. for over 9 years I have been able to regain mobility and range. I have endured discomfort for all these years without anyone that was able to take it away until now. Thank you Dr. Z. You are the best there is!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Went to see Dr. Zavitz for a back issue. Total professional who took time to explain treatments and options. Felt no pressure or gimmicky sales pitches like some other docs. Left office feeling great. Would HiIGHLY recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

It never seems to matter if I'm a little early or a little late for my scheduled appointment: the staff are always fun and welcoming, and Dr. Zavitz has never kept me waiting! Treatments are efficient and effective, and the atmosphere is very comfortable and friendly. Definitely feel like my well being is very important to Dr. Z!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Simply the Best !! Dr Zavitz keeps me in tip top shape, I have known him for several years and would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He is the only chiropractor that has actually helped my situation improve greatly, and in such a short period of time. I haven't felt this much relief in years.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I especially appreciate the time spent explaining things to me in an easy to understand way.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I receive ART treatment from Richard 1-2 times a week and the results are phenomenal. He has largely helped me improve the range of motion in my hips, leg adductors/abductors, and hamstrings. I would strongly recommend Richard to anyone who part-takes in an athletic activity and/or wishes to gain an ease of movement in their daily life.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I have had treatments from Dr. Zavitz for years and have been helped greatly...no matter what physical problem comes along he finds a way to make it better. His skills are unending and his manner is equally pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have been helped by Richard off and on for years and have always been very happy with my experience and treatment from him. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I can ask him anything and he will give his honest answer. My treatments with him have saved me over the years. Thank goodness for him! I will continue to visit him when needed even if travel is required. His lovely staff make my visits a pleasure and something to look forward too. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Richard Zavitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 1998 Dr. Zavitz has been serving families in the Burlington area. He has helped many people with neck pain, headaches, low back pain, sports injuries and those who just want to stay healthy. His practice is focussed on wellness but he is able to help many of the conditions mentioned with Chiropractic adjustments, Active Release Techniques and Theralase Cold Laser Therapy. Personally, he volunteers his time with The Waterdown Lions Club and also coordinates an Annual Community Cleanup in his neighbourhood.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal