You may also like

He is a professional 100% and 100% human kindness I trust him with all my heart that he has my best interest at heart and for 3 years he has made me feel like i am worth something thank you so much for the support you have given me you have truly saved my life!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

What a truly amazing person! Transformed my life. Kind, compassionate with a little "tough love" as required. He has faith in my ability to recover and I am doing so. Always supportive with excellent insight. Not a "pill pusher" and respects a patients comfort with medication. Knows therapy is necessary and truly has your back if you accept your illness (although does not "label" you) and are willing to do the work to get better. It takes time and he explains this. Also a wonderful sense of humour and respects his patients. If you get to see him consider yourself truly blessed. He is in your corner and is cheering you on all the way! Thank you Dr. Nuamah!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Francis Nuamah's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr nuamah is being investigated by the college of physicians and surgeons for lying in court"

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The court post is from a malicious ex-patient. I know them. Nuamah is a great physician! "

May 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is before the college of physicians and surgeons for lying to the courts"

March 6, 2015