Ratings for Dr. Alan Toguri

Just awesome. Completely committed to their patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Toguri failed to show for a scheduled appointment at the hospital and when I contacted his office to advise him that we had been waiting for two hours, he was rude and unhelpful and refused to return to the hospital unit (from his office which is adjacent to the hospital and would involve a five minute walk) in a timely manner. Dr. Noguri said we could wait for three more hours before he would return. The patient was my brother, who is brain-injured, and required medication in preparation for this appointment. There was also another patient who had been left sitting for more than two hours that Dr. Noguri failed to see. After two hours of waiting, my brother was unable to support his own weight and was agitated and we had to leave the hospital. My complaint was brought to the attention of the hospital patient relations office who in turn advised Dr. Noguri. Dr. Noguri has yet to offer an apology for failing to keep a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013