Ratings for Dr. Sean Comstock

Awful experience. After 1 min of talking to me he was condescending belittling, told me that my weight contributed to my back problem when I'd been stopped from work on and off for 5 months. I weighed 125 lbs at the time and and am 5 feet 6 inches. He proceeded to tell me that working put 3 times a week was not sufficient after I told him that I at least worked out 3 times a week. The average population doesn't even work out. He said that I was taken advantage of the health care system when I was continuously attempting to go to work unsuccessfully. Most awful doctor ever. I left and couldn't believe what had happened. He even told me that i was imaging my pain to get attention. I finally asked for a second opinion. My family doctor got him to look at the mri again, at which point he said that it looked like I may have a slight disformaty that could have attributed to the lower back problems I was having. He missed it the first time. What and unprofessional, belittling price he was!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016