Ratings for Dr. Jamie Wickett

Dr Wickett is by far the best physician our family has had. She is very attentive and compassionate and takes the time to listen to the reason you came to see her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Wickett is by far the best family physician that I've had. She listens attentively and is extremely competent. Dr Wickett is the only Dr that I've had in my 50+ years to call my home to check up on my health after a visit.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Wickett is an example of what all Doctor's should strive to be - compassionate, attentive & professional. We are so lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Wickett is an exemplar of a perfect family doctor. She is excellent. I shall miss her when I move to Vancouver. Sam I am

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Wickett is by far one of the best doctors I've had. I've never felt rushed. She will call me at home to discuss results of tests. Unlike a lot of doctors that have no time for 'self diagnosis' Dr Wickett doesn't have attitude if I suggest what I "think" I might have wrong with me, instead we talk about why I think I have a certain condition and go from there. Unfortunately as Dr Wickett is at a teaching clinic it is much more likely the patients at the clinic will see an intern using Dr Wickett as consult.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

An excellent doctor. London should be very proud and is lucky. Sam I am

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Wickett is very knowledgeable and kind. She spends her precious time generously with her patients and students. She is very helpful and will go above and beyond to make her patient understand what is going on. She provided me with many options for treatment and ensured my experiences and thoughts were valid when making a decision for my medication. She treats her students very nicely from what I could see. Thank you Dr. Wickett! Ps. She is also very stylish :)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013