Ratings for Dr. Andrew T. Haber

We saw H for a few months last year. We can't say enough positive things. Knowledgeable, a good listener, he was really good about educating us and our son about the problems we were having and about the different treatment options, and why he recommended one treatment and not another. We saw him for a few months and then stopped because things had got so much better

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

When I was in high school my parents took me to so many psychiatrists. Dr. Haber was the first one who I ever felt like understood what was going on. Things are better for me now and I don't know where I'd be if we hadn't found him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Amazing doctor. He diagnosed my child right after years of her being called all sorts of things and treated with every medicine you can name. When we met him she was on 6 medicines and within a few months she was taking only one medicine. She lost 50 pounds and the light in her eyes woke up for the first time in years. Now she's happy again and active and doing sports and getting A's in school. We have our daughter back. He saved our family. We'll never be able to thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I would leave a zero if possible. This is a sad angry little man. Very rude to everyone. I'm pretty sure he believes he knows everything about everything. I had to wait 11 months to get my son in and put off out move to Oregon for a month to get this diagnosis. We were in the office with this entity for all of 15 minutes. The other posts are very accurate. He's on some kind of power trip and gives off one heck off a creepy vibe. Rude. Check Condescending. Check Believes he's knowledgeable. Check Probably drives a lifted truck or corvette. Check Great with kids... nope Knowledgeable... nope Kind... nope Concerned... nope Useful.. nah If you must see him I hope it's only because you already know what medicine you want for your child. Get in get your stuff and run your child to safety. I wouldn't leave this guy alone with you kid for any length of time. Good luck, other parents.... your my only hope.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

The staff and I general the Phoenix children's hospital is the best. I've always been happy with the care here until I was transferred to see Dr. Haber. My son is 9 and with a long history of medical care at this hospital. We used to see a different doctor which we loved but she was transferred to inpatient care. That's when we were pretty much assigned to Dr. Haber. From the first appointment it was terrible I left wanting to cry. He was rude. He constantly rolles his eyes, sighs when you're speaking to him constantly. He knew nothing about my sons history he showed no interest. The worst type of person you can talk to when you're dealing with so much already. He pushes drugs instantly, just to make it clear I'm not against medication. I know my son needs it but he just didn't listen to my concerns. I took a friend to one of the appointments she's in PA school, just to give me some support since she knows my son very well. She just couldn't believe the type of care Dr. Haber was provinding she was so sad to see that there are doctors who are so blunt in showing how much they dont care. I had to just look for reviews on this doctor because I knew I couldn't be the only one who felt this way. I wasn't surprised to read the above comments. I never really ever post reviews but I just had to because it so unfair I can't imagine people seeking help For the first time and having someone like this so called Doctor care for them. It's tough enough with what we go through when your child needs psychiatric care. Simply sad that Phoenix children's hospital employs this man.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

He's crazy! Was rude at times and talked in circles. Never got anywhere. Disappointed with phx children's for employing such doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

FEELS LIKE HE JUST PUSHES DRUGS. HE REALLY DOESN'T LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Great with kids, very knowledgeable doctor who is willing to work with parents to reach the best diagnosis and treatment plan for your child.

Submitted November 27, 2012