Ratings for Dr. Adam Davidson

Like others, I found Dr. Davidson extremely helpful, compassionate and empathetic. LGH is very lucky to have him as doctor there. Thanks Dr. Davidson for your help!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

The best ER Doctor I've ever met. So genuine and willing to listen to the patient. I had a good scare of a certain medical condition. He was very reassuring and positive. Highly recommend this doctor!! Thanks so much Dr. Davidson

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

All has P P Pm 5 stars........ Need I say more......all has been said.......appreciate dr AD 's efforts......AllTheBest

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I was so impressed by Dr. Davidson at LGH. Very warm, personable, friendly and helpful. Took time to explain my symtoms and send me home reassured. The best ER doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Very professional, thorough. His compassion and empathy were unmatched, we was willing to go above and beyond to help with a problem my family doctor wasn't attending to. By far the best ER doctor I have ever had. Lions Gate is lucky to have him, as is the North shore.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

True Empathy, a rarity in the world of Emergency Care. Didn't make me feel like a number. All of the staff in emergency that day were wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Very thorough and professional in treatment and helped calm me in a very stressful situation while also being very informative about what was going on. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013