Dr. Seema Steffens, DDS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Seema Steffens, DDS

I have been a patient of Dr Steffens for the last 20 years. She has always been professional and very knowledgeable. Dr Steffens maintains a good rapport with both her staff and her patients. I know I’m in good hands when I’m there. I highly recommend Dr Steffens and her staff for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

It's extremely hard for me to freeze and I sometimes feel everything being done. Dr. Seema and her hygienists were very patient with me, gave me some good gas and got the work done. Will be coming back for regular check-ups and cleaning.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Friendly talented and gentle dentist and team grateful to call her my dentist. Thanks Dr S . B

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

The dentist is phenomenal. The staff are great and know what they're doing best experience I've had ever at a dentist. Don't even feel the needle

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

We found Dr. Steffens at this very place on Google review. What better way to show our appreciation for all she has done by coming back here and writing a review ourselves. We had been with our former dentist for over 6 years; quite honestly, it was more about the location and convenience than being with a good dentist; after all we never really had any real problems except a few minor cavities. It was about a year ago when the good dental streak was over and a big cavity crept up in one of my daughter’s tooth, luckily it was one of her baby’s so an extraction wasn’t the end of the world. Unfortunately, after two separate visits and attempts to remove the tooth, there were still remnants left behind. We decided at that point, it was time to find a more experienced dentist. After the first consultation with Dr. Steffens, my daughters took an immediate liking towards their new dentist. Not only was she gentle, she took the time to explain things that made my daughters feel comfortable, including taking x-rays to analyze, diagnosed and remove the final bits of the baby tooth their previous dentist failed to do. Today, I am happy to mention the wounds have healed nicely thanks to Dr. Steffens’s expertise and thorough work. Dr. Steffens’s effort does not end there. Recently, my other daughter took a fall and chipped away more than a quarter of her adult tooth. After reporting this incident to Dr. Steffen, she made herself available to us the very same day so she could apply a veneer coating. It turned out amazing! I am not familiar with the standard equipment in a dentist office but Dr. Steffens had it all and was ready to go! The procedure took less than an hour and we were done. My daughter was back in school the next day as if nothing had happened. As for today, it has been about a month since the trauma and the veneer is hanging on strong and blended in nicely. Thank you very much Dr. Steffens and your team (special mention, Brianna) for staying late and getting the job done professionally and perfectly. Your expertise, patience and above all, your concern and genuine care for your patient’s well-being is a wonderful service to our community. - Van B.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

I recently started seeing Dr I call her Dr Gorgeous she is gentle handed and talented her team is fantastic my dentist for life finally

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

I have seen dozens of dentist in my lifetime and no one does it better than Dr steffens and her incredible team. They are up-to-date with all the latest technology they are friendly and they really care about me our family and friends love this place

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Fantastic dentist office Team is real friendly and doc is the ultimate in gentle caring and skill :))

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

My expeeience with Dr Seema Steffens and hee amazing team has been positive. The needles are pain free I never feel it and the team is friendly. She is gentle and caring and listens unlike my last dentist. Her work is great :) Our family loves her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Dr. Steffens and her team are very dedicated and caring, they always ensure patients needs are accommodated for. I also am very happy with the positive atmosphere and level of professionalism they hold. Dr. Steffens is very educated and passionate about her work, I would recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Seema Steffens, DDS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Seema Steffens has over 27 years of experience in Mississauga. She graduated as one of the youngest students in her dental school from the University of Toronto in 1989. She has been happily married for over 27 years and has two beautiful children and a wonderful dog. She is extremely passionate about dentistry and attends several continuing education courses. She loves music and cooking.

• Hindi
  • Tagalog
  • Punjabi language
  • Urdu

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

MB Health