Dr. Dana Hardy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dana Hardy

Incredible, compassionate, skilled, amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Me and my family see Dr. Hardy and we love her! My kids had some dental work done and she treated them great! My kids look forward to seeing the dentist because of her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

From the moment I walked through the door I was treated exceptionally. It was my first appt and they went above and beyond to make it a wonderful experience. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Hardy and her team were amazing with my daughter when she fell off her bike and broke her two front teeth. The Dr. Was able to repair her front teeth the next day and you can't even tell. They took the time to explain everything that was happening with her so she wouldn't be anxious. Over all we are very comfortable at the office and grateful we found Dr. Hardy.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

A piece of my veneer on my front tooth broke off on Saturday night, I went in Monday morning in the hopes that I might get in. They took me in right away, and she managed to glue the piece back on and I can't believe how amazing it looks. You can't tell that it was ever broken! I have definitely found our new family dentist!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I decided to switch dentists as I wasn't happy with my current very expensive dentist in St. Albert. Dr. Hardy did a great job. My teeth are finally fixed and don't hurt. The office staff seem happy and are very friendly. Sure glad I found this office!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Loved my visit with Dr. Hardy at her New and ultra modern dental office in St. Albert, so glad I was able to find her. My entire family will be seeing Dr. Hardy!!!! Great staff great office for kids and adults!!! Thanks for the complimentary teeth whitening !! See you at my next appointment

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Hardy is always patient and professional when dealing with myself and my son

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr Hardy is very professional and provides a comfortable and personable experience that takes the stress away from going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I saw Dr. Hardy many years ago and was happy she came back to Edmonton. She is very knowledgeable and caring, and explains all treatments very well. I am a lot less anxious in the chair with her as well, no more nitrous oxide!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Dana Hardy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2007)

Avmed