Ratings for Dr. Raman Parkash

Always a great experience with Dr Parkash. Very caring, takes time with our whole family and gives great care! I trust his opinion and he is a very down to earth. He does not do unnecessary tests.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I thought he was pretty good when I walked out from his office. He is very nice and listen to my questions. However, when I think about it now, I find he has skipped a lot of eye tests that I would usually have done in the pass. For example, the doctor will usually let you watch a cycle/clock and ask you whether there is a line that is specially clear or blurry. Actually, the only test he gave me is just let me see the letters and tell him when they are clear. And I do feel he is trying to make the eye exam fast and squeeze more patients in the time period. There are 2 patients waiting when I was in the exam. I don't think I would go back to Dr.Parkash again. I may go back to Dr. Christopher Weeren who were willing to spend more time to give a thorough eye exam.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Parkash hurried through my examination (as if to try and squeeze too many clients in making me feel a bit like a number). The interaction was rushed and impersonal. Dr. Parkash was a bit preachy, spoke over me and seemed inflexible to my specific contact lens/glasses wearing needs (tried to upsell me on contact lens fitting). The facility itself was not easily accessible (re: parking). I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Parkash is a knowledgeable and efficient eye doctor. I had gone to an eye specialist for most of my life, and when that was no longer an option, I had a hard time finding a doctor whom I felt was able to manage my specific eye issues well. After going through numerous doctors, I was put at ease during the very first visit with Dr. Parkash, and have complete faith that he is caring for my eyes in the best possible way. I never feel rushed and he always takes the time to explain things clearly. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Very pleasant, thorough and patient with his patients. Gives you time to ask questions and answers them thoroughly. Rates are very reasonable compared to elsewhere in the city. He also purchased a Digital Retinal Screening device to better screen and diagnose and serve his patients (for glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetis). His assistant is also very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013