Ratings for Dr. Gina Caminschi

I am a patient at Dr. Caminschi for many years. I am a special case with a lot of dental work needed. It was systematically started and well done over the years and its one of the best dental works ever made(crowns and small implants). I have excellent results after many years with stable and little to no maintenance on the crowns. Excellent work and very good quality! I recommend you do not hesitate to come here first and see what you get! Me and my family and just wanna say a big Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

My experience with Dr Caminschi has been nothing but pleasant. My anxiety has lessened due to her comfortable and knowledge approach. She is reassuring and calm. I highly recommend her to anyone. Keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Caminschi's office is a very nice place to be when you need a professional Doctor and hygienist. The office team is doing an amazing job and I am happy to be their patient.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Very knowledgeable, prepared to approach and solve any problem. Dr Caminschi had lots of patiencing with discussing any dental procedure and what are some other options. She is very dedicated to her work and determined to effectively achieve the best results possible in any situation.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Caminschi herself is quite a nice lady. Was amazing with my child and was pleasant and very caring. So far, seems to do good work. Her dental assistant is very professional, detail oriented. They seem to work almost seamlessly together. Her professionalism really helped make me feel at ease. Her receptionist, on the other hand, really seems to be a piece of work! Initially seemed very nice - now just seems rude, abrasive, and ever so slightly short fused. Maybe she is just this way with me, but as my first point of contact with the practice, she's a bit of a wreck in my opinion!! I was almost always waiting for my appointment though! Office is lovely - relaxing and estetically very nice.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Our family has been in the expert and caring hands of Dr. Caminschi for many years. Our children always enjoy coming to Dr. Caminschi's office as they are instantly welcomed by the warm smiles of Dr. Caminschi's wonderful team of professionals. Dr. Caminschi is very patient and takes as much time as needed to explain procedures and she is always willing to answer any questions we may have. We are so grateful to have Dr. Caminschi and her team taking care of all of our dental needs.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Office atmosphere is very relaxed. Staff members (Nadia, Maria, Barbara, Eliza and Dr Gina) make you feel welcome and at ease. Appointment started on the button. All questions were answered in a professional manner. In and out and feeling good.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Caminschi is an average dentist, for a filling or a simple crown she is ok, but when things get a bit complicated, you can have unplesant surprises, like starting the work and than latter telling you that she cannot finish unless you take an extra, most of the time, expensive step. In my opinion she is more oriented in depleting your insurance coverage than being a professional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Gina Caminski has treated me for many years. She is a very gentle, patient and knowledgeable dentist. Unfortunately I had to move out of the province and am still looking for the "right" dentist for me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013