Ratings for Dr. Natasha Williams

I was unable to walk normally after I hurt my foot, and after a few days of hobbling around with no sign of getting better, I decided to have a professional check me out and help me get back to normal. Not only did Dr. Williams do just that, but she was delightful all through the process. Highly recommend!

Submitted May 26, 2016

Referred by my powerlifting coach who said that Dr. Williams (Doc) would figure out why my left hip was killing me after each squatting session. My visit went great! She took the time to watch me squat and examined my low back and hips. 2 weeks later I'm pain free and smashing more weight than before. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Wonderful and friendly front staff. Dr. Williams helped rehab my shoulder after surgery. After the first visit I was able to reach into my back pocket and comb my hair. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Amazing visit. We arrived late for our first visit and took 30 minutes to fill out the intake form. I was concerned that the Dr. would force us to reschedule but Dr. Natasha walked in with a big smile and greeted us warmly. She answered ALL (I had a lot of questions) our questions and explained the treatment . I appreciated the effort she made to get to know us, I'm excited about chiropractic care again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Great person, outstanding Dr. Went to her as a referral from a family friend for knee problems. She understood my injury and put together a treatment plan that worked. She also has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I was skeptical about chiropractors in general because of several less than stellar experiences in the past. Dr. Williams has renewed my confidence to say the least. She is kind, knowledgeable, patient, and precise. I would recommend her to anyone looking to treat a sports injury or pain in general. She spent time getting to know me and listened closely to my concerns. She explained every step of her treatment and was very effective.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Natasha Williams is, by far, the best Chiropractor I have ever been treated by. Incredibly insightful, knowledgeable, awesome at everything she does and with a great bed side manner. Also, she intently listens and cares. Saw her for adjustments, muscle problems and acupuncture. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Williams knows her stuff. Enough said. I was treated. Foe multiple problems and now feel. Great

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Natasha Williams was so helpful and informative to help me with my various athletic injuries. In the fast paced world that we live in it was nice to have Dr. Williams slow it down for me and explain exactly what my problems were and then she resolved them for me. Thanks Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Passionate about chiropractic and acupuncture; I was referred from my MD who was right about her knowledge and ability to help my long standing back pain. Thanks Dr.Williams! -Laura S.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Natasha Williams's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients