Ratings for Dr. Justin Steurich

Dr Steurich is one of the best doctors I’ve ever had. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and always willing to answer all of my questions. He takes the time to get to know his patient fully, so that he can best serve his patients’ needs. He is friendly, respectful, and a very good doctor. I have gotten great results working with him in achieving my health goals.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

BAIT & SWITCH! He wasted our time. We were explicit with what we wanted when we made the appointment and were assured they did it. When we arrived they were rude and offered other testing instead saying they really didn't do what we wanted. Avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

BAIT & SWITCH! I requested in the app a SKIN Allegy Test, I spoke to the secratery and she confirmed it, the doc tells me they only do blood allergy testing. Would I like one? NO! Wasted my time. I would stay away from anyone that practices BAIT & SWITCH!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015