Ratings for Dr. Craig J. Schmidt

Very friendly staff, clean waiting room with a small children’s center to keep the kiddo’s occupied. I have never had to wait long to get an appointment but one there you may have to wait a while to see Dr. Schmidt but it’s worth it. His nurse Amanda is the sweetest thing on two feet and always makes you feel comfortable when you’re there. Dr.Schmidt will take 2 minutes or 20 minutes with you, depending on what you need. I never feel rushed out of the office, and don’t feel like he is only in it for the money. He is very knowledgeable, I had sort of a “mystery” problem a few years back and he did everything in his power to figure out what it was. I ended up at a specialist for GI surgery but I have to hand it to them for not giving up and throwing meds at me like some offices do. He is a great doctor, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Craig J. Schmidt's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med