Ratings for Dr. Craig Yunk

Dr. Yunk is one of the best doctors I had ever been to. He has a great staff, office and location. I am glad to see his practice really starting to take off.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I really love Dr. Yunk, he is patient. He listens to me, and his staff are amazing! They do their absolute best to stay on schedule but they never sacrifice your care to do it. Dr. Yunk makes me feel like he truly cares about my health and that it is teamwork to reach my health goals. I will never switch doctors.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My husband and I switched primary doctors to this one and are really happy about the change. The equipment is modern and the doctor is sympathetic and caring of our needs. I would reccommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Really liked him, he pays attention, knowledgable, and has TV's in examine rooms.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Wonderful staff and physician. I felt very comfortable and the doctor was very knowledgable and explained things well. Fast and Friendly!! Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014