Ratings for Dr. Scott N. Schafrank

I have seen him multiple times for regular checkups over the last five years. I judge him to be the best. Steve McEvoy

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I have seen Dr. Schafrank regularly for several years. I could ask for no better Dermatologist. I highly recommend him for his thoroughness and professional care. Steve McEvoy, West Chester, PA

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr. Schafrank is the best! He takes his time with me during my appointment. I never feel rushed, or as if the questions I have take up too much of his time. Go to his office in Wayne, if you can. That staff is great!! The office staff in West Chester can be rude, disorganized, loud, and unhelpful. I have been a patient of Dr. Schafrank's for a few years now, and I recently started driving to the Wayne office, because it is a much better experience.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr Schafrank has treated me and my family for well over a decade now, and we have always felt strongly that he's a fantastic doctor. The office is not always running on schedule, but that seems to be the case in a lot of offices lately. Also, they seem to take on too many patients - a call for an appointment usually starts with "well we're scheduling four months out right now". That said, Dr. Schafrank has always taken care of me, and we hope to have his services for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Scott N. Schafrank's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1987)