Ratings for Dr. Andrea L. Smith

Be ready for a wait of over two hours.! They have a sign that says if you are over 20 minutes late, you will have to reschedule. I does this mean if the dr. And nurse prac. Are over 20 minutes late that we get to bill them for our time? Our time is just as valuable!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Be ready to wait over 2 to 3 hours. Be ready for referrals to never happen. They forgot that I was even in a room. They are extremely slow. If there was a less than one star to give for punctuality I would have chosen that star. It seems this staff doesn't realize, be nice to your customers/patients. They are the ones that pay your bills or choose you and medicare/medicaid/insurance pays your salaries.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Some of the office staff are VERY rude to elderly people; Also, instead of getting up to see what an elderly person needs they make them come to their window; Certain staff make it known they do not enjoy their job and are not interested in or like customer service; They are EXTREMELY slow and ALWAYS late (if you arrive for your 8 A.M appointment, you may get back in a room by 9 or 9:30, but you may be 12 P.M. getting out of the office for a routine visit; They have forgotten that the patient is in a room waiting to see the doctor or nurse practitioner; There seems to be NO follow-up on scheduling test with other doctors like cardiologist, kidney doctors, etc. and this process is always slow.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Appointments are scheduled, but it may take 2 to 4 hours to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Smith since 1995. I am an R.N. and understand the need to have an educated, knownledgeable doctor. I have Cardiac problems as well as Diabetes. She has really been there for me . So much so , I moved 73 miles away and still travel to Claksdale for her to treat me. She runs a Diabetic Clinic there.She is the most personable physician I have known to date. My job takes me to many states and towns in the acute and subacute medical field and I have not meet any Internal Medicine Doc's like her as to date. Clarksdale MS does not know how lucky they are to have her located there.She is all about patient care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Andrea L. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal