Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Moore

10+ year patient. Very down to earth. Listens well and makes you feel as if your the only patient he has. Doesn't act like he knows everything as some dr's I've been to.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Have been seeing Dr. Moore for several years now for congenital issues that require treatment and monitoring. Dr. Moore seems to do a good job of staying informed...he knows what my specialists are doing. Sometimes I get large prescriptions from him because my insurance requires it. Access and scheduling has been easy and Dr. Moore listens to me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Office seems as efficient or more efficient as any in town. He appears to be knowledgeable and informed. He is soft spoken and listens more than he talks.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Moore is on of the most caring doctors in Marysville. The office always gets you in WHEN YOUR SICK no problem calling in medicine on time. He is very knowledgeable and friendly and best of all he always washes his hands before and after visits.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

After reading these comments, I wasn't sure how my experience would be...but I was pleasantly surprised. Dr. Moore spent a lot of time getting to know me and seemed genuinely concerned about my medical history and problems. He explained everything in detail and had a very pleasant personality. I don't know about some of these posts...I'm in pain and he didn't try to push a bunch of meds on me, he ordered a few tests and explained why they would be helpful to me, which was good. I was impressed! Don't believe everything you read.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

I went to Dr. Moore for a while. And even refered my mom to him. When he came from Dublin to Marysville, it was like he became stupid. He ignored everything, just sat there and looked stupid. Can't stand it if you cry. Just prescribes pills! Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

I have been with dr moore several years and i like the fact that he listyens to my many chronic complaints.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

this doctor had my mom on so many pain meds that she has had to enter a rehab at 47 years old. 8 years of pain meds. scripts of 240 pills at a time!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Ignored every health problem I told him about.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

This entire office is a joke - they make you wait 15 days before they will schedule any tests and don't think its a big deal. And if you call into the nurses you are told - sorry I have other patients to deal with. Their answer to everything is Percocet or other pain meds. As soon as I can find a new doctor I will be switching.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey E. Moore's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Marysville, OH