Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Lee-Collins

Howard Gorter on May 23rd, 2014 Carol A Lee-Collins, MD was down to earth with answers and procedures. I think most people have the illusion that Doctors have all the time in the world to talk with them. Those people have not lived in a big city like Seattle Denver or Chicago. Just only in king Man or Tucson

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

My wife made her first and last appt with this medical person.We can't call her a Doctor because she did not act like one. Do a little research on your own and check out the other reviews.She was rude, abrupt,condescending, argumentative, confrontational and just generally boorish.We will never go to her again. Polite enough?

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

dr lee collins is the worst doctor anyone could ever go to. she was so unprofessional, she told me that i needed a colonscopy done, ans walked out of the room but did not twll me that she was only in the clinic one more week. I would recommed dr keving karls at st alexius medical center in bismarck north dakota

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

sat in corner and REFUSED to speak to me when I was rolled into hosp room for colonoscopy procedure. REFUSED to speak to me when I woke up. Received a letter not even addressed to me by name saying she is no longer seeing patients and I can get my medical records by sending a request to some address. This doctor is SCARY in her lack of ethics.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

horrible dr.Rude, combative...almost seemed unstable. The office staff is a joke. Completely unprofessional practice and this woman should not be treating people...she should be kicking dogs. Just plain horrible.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

after waiting in a little room for at least 30 min. she came in and treated me like a idiot for all the medication I was on. only a starter, preceded to tell mewhat she thought I should be taking and if I did not do what she thought I should do that they would be feeding me though a tube. I felt she was more interested in the dollar then my health, I would not recommend her to anyone,very rude.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

I like Dr Collins, she is very down to earth, I like her attitude and she is a very pleasant lady. I was referred to her personally from a friend who is an internist.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Lee-Collins first saw me in an emergency sitution with extensive internal upper-gi bleeding. She was able to diagnois and proscribe a regement that saved my life. She also provided both an upper endoscophy (upper-GI series)and lower series in which her technique and process were excellent. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

On my wife's initial (and only) visit, this doctor treated us as if we are stupid and acted like my wife was to blame for taking meds prescribed her continuously by other doctors for 16 years! This doctor had no interest in helping my wife by diagnosing and treating her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Hurt me during my colonoscopy!! The nurses say she is the worst.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Carol A. Lee-Collins's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1985)