Ratings for Dr. Jill Cherland

Rude, short fused, not very knowledgeable, like she's doing you a favor and then doesn't deliver.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

When I found myself at the crossroads between a possible surgical intervention and physical therapy for an Achilles' tendon injury two years ago, my coach recommended Jill. Almost 100 session later I worked through many other ailments that defied my own medical expertise and clinical expectations as medical doctor. In her hands acupuncture works miracles.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Jill is an intuitive, experienced acupuncturist very passionate about her clinical approach, empathic and friendly. Over the last two years she maintained me in top physical condition through a number of tendon and muscular injuries related to my triathlon training. As a physician, I can personal attest to her effectiveness and high level of professional expertise. I would recommend her highly to friends and patients of mine.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

The. Worst. Self impressed, not client oriented, distracted, unhelpful.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I was in NYC on a business trip when I experienced a severe pinched nerve in my neck. I had shooting pain down my arm and my fingers went numb. My husband urged me to fly home, as our neighbor, a surgeon, said I may need emergency surgery. As I was researching flights, a friend suggested I try Jill's services. After one acupuncture treatment, I was 50\% cured; after three, I was fully cured, and haven't experienced these symptoms again. Thank you Jill for saving my trip.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Jill was so kind and really took the time to listen to what I had to say about my pains. I have scoliosis and have had back/shoulder pain my whole life. Through our sessions, Jill was able to heal my back/shoulder pain! It feels amazing to walk without severe pain in my shoulders.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I've used Jill as a personal trainer for 8 years and as an acupuncturist for a year. She is incredibly intuitive, diligent in her work, and utterly determined to get to the bottom of your ailment. She has helped cure intense muscle spasms, quads made sore by a marathon, and sinusitis for me. She has a can-do spirit and a wonderful disposition and way of dealing with her patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Not attentive, not individualized, not consistently knowledgeable nor accurate, can be abrupt and rude.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013