Ratings for Dr. Charles Sanner

Best doctor I have ever been to. Knew exactly what I was talking about no matter how ridiculous I sounded when I explained how I was feeling. When I told him I was born with a rare deficiency he knew what it was out of all my doctors. I could and wanted to see him for matters that were not even gastro related because I felt he listened and helped more than any doctor I had ever been to. He always checked my bloodwork and stayed on top of my health issues or concerns. He would call me back himself after hours to talk with me about questions I had or the results of my tests/bloodwork. He was very calm, thorough, knowledgable and answered any of my questions. He stayed and answered questions that I had and even followed up with so me of his own (actively listening and contributing) He would do a full exam every visit (my current gastro doctor doesn't do anything) and he also asked if anything else not gastro related was concerning me. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I have only very positive things to say about my experience with Dr. Sanner. He is very knowledgeable, very thorough, and very concerned. However, he is very difficult to reach by phone, because the only way to do so is through his assistant, Sandra. In my opinion, she is very difficult to deal with. It is virtually impossible to get a message through to the doctor. I imagine that the one bad review this doctor got (below) was probably because Sandra did not feel like putting the patient in touch with the doctor! Even so, you will not find a better, more caring gastroenterologist than Dr. Sanner!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I was in to see Dr. for a colonoscopy. He was very informative about the prep and procedure, and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would like to add that everyone at Mesquite Surgery Center was excellent also! I would have no reservations in highly recommending Dr. Sanner and the surgery center.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Sanner listens well and is knowledgeable. Sandra is rude,and very nasty to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

I just wanted to put somewhere how I feel about Dr. Sanner. I have seen him 3 times now and he just astounds me with his kindness and knowledge. He is always ready to answer all my questions, and I always have questions!! Dr. Sanner has a new office now, which I really like. He shares space with Dr. Arenas. Their office staff are just as warm and friendly as Dr. Sanner's staff. Sandra always has time to answer my questions and leaves Dr. Sanner a message when I call so he can call me back. Sandra has always been so very supportive and cooperative. I like this office because its very personable. Bigger offices have a tendency to treat you as a number. Neither Dr. Sanner nor Sandra treat you that way. You are a very important person when you come to their office. I have sent many friends their way and always hear how wonderful they both are. Dr. Sanner and Sandra truly are a wonderful team!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Sanner truly is top-notch. He gave my stomach issues very careful consideration, and was very thorough in coming up with his diagnosis. However, his staff consists of only one person: "Sandra," who has been a nightmare to deal with. She is passive aggressive or just plain rude, and makes it unnecessarily difficult to get in touch with the doctor or to schedule an appointment. I would still recommend Dr. Sanner, but go to him knowing that you will be dealing with Sandra's emotional problems each time you call.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Sanner is one of the most patient friendly doctors I have ever met. I read the rating from that patient who said that the LAB told her the test wouldn't show what was causing her pain. SHAME ON HER FOR BELIEVING A LAB! Dr Sanner has his reasons for ordering those tests whether the people at the lab have their medical degree, which I doubt, so they need to keep their mouth shut. They cannot comprehend what Dr. Sanner is looking for because they are not as well versed in medicine as he is. You will not find a friendlier staff anywhere else. His staff is highly efficient and very customer friendly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Very caring. Answers questions. Very knowledgeable and a great humanbeing. Does not hurry you and gives lots of time. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

I'm a physician myself and Dr. Sanner is excellent - knowledgable, humble and very caring.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

I've seen Dr.Sanner several times, and he's always helpful..one of the very best gastro docs!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Charles Sanner's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1967)