Dr. Nikzad Nafisi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nikzad Nafisi

So grateful to find Dr. Nafisi! After moving here from NorCal i had put off finding a new dentist, as my hectic work life allows little flexibility. When I finally could not put it off any longer I was in a panic and needed urgent work. They fit me in within two days of my call during the holidays, right at the busiest time of year. Not only did Dr. Nafisi take care of ALL my problems in one session, I was impressed with the care and professionalism with which he dealt with complex work. Can't wait to work with him in the new year to keep improving my smile!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I had the most positive experience when I came to visit LA Dental Experts! My previous dentist had done some work on me and I was experiencing a great amount of pain on one of the teeth that my previous dentist worked on. I found Dr. Nikzad Nafisi online and decided to make an appointment to see what he had to say. Dr. Nikzad Nafisi assessed my teeth and diagnosed the problem. He gave me all of my treatment options prior to him starting them so that I knew what I was in for. He and his staff welcomed me with glowing smiles and made me feel so comfortable through my entire visit. I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to Oral Shots, so Dianna, the dental assistant, actually held my hand through the process to ease my anxiety. I'm looking forward to my next visit to LA Dental Experts and recommend him to anyone in need of a new Dentist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I've been coming here for years now and I'm still just as happy as I was when I first came. The doctor and his team are always so friendly, and show genuine interest in your dental hygiene rather than doing a simple clean and leaving. I always enjoy coming here - the office is clean, they offer a variety of beverages, have toothbrushes and more in the restroom if you'd like to do a quick clean before having them inspect your mouth. I'd always struggled with going to the dentist and now I look forward to going! Such wonderful people, convenient location, friendly service and I always leave feeling clean, happy and that any issues (cavities/annoyances/broken tooth etc) are resolved.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Best. Dentist. Ever. I adore dr. Nik and his group everyone there is wonderful and sees everyone in my family including my 8 year old daughter who also adores everyone in the office. They are always willing to work with you to get you in for an emergency or even just your cleaning and everyone there always remembers every detail about my life and we catch up. It's like visiting family when you are there not to mention dr. Nik keeps my teeth looking amazing!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Nik and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I have been through too many traumatizing experiences with dentists after having my tooth chipped due to an accident when I was about 11 years old. I was referred to Dr. Nik by a friend and couldn't be happier with my outcome. He is realistic and gives you options but also gives you his personal / professional suggestion. He explains everything in detail and breaks down everything financially so that there are no surprises or misunderstandings. I needed a lot of work but I was patient through the process and happy I followed his advice. 6 veneers later and gum treatment I can finally smile with confidence again after living my life covering my mouth!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I feel I can share a very valuable perspective on the quality of work by Dr. Nik at LA Dental Experts. I am an Endodontist working near Dr. Nik for several years now. Due to the nature of my work, I get to see the quality of dental treatment performed by many of the dentists in LA and I hear about all the different experiences that patients have. Dr. Nik is one of most detail-oriented clinicians I have worked with and his high-quality work speaks for itself. His patients are incredibly happy with their experiences with the doctor and the staff as well. I have confidently referred several patients, even family members, to Dr. Nik. See for yourself - his respectful and caring demeanor will put you at ease! You can't go wrong! Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

From the moment you walk in LA Dental Experts, you feel at home. Every member of the staff is friendly and top notch! Dr. Nikzad Nafisi is an amazing dentist that took my broken tooth and turned it into more than I ever expected. He gave me my smile, confidence, and my life back! Dr. Nafisi does great work fixing your smile while he makes you smile! The man is an amazing human being who I just recently found out work for a non-profit clinic in not so nice part of town to give back! If the dental assistant's kind words don't put you at ease... Dr. Nik's kind soul will!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I was scared to death to go to the dentist, and then I heard about Dr. Nik and LA Dental Experts. Not only is he a wonderful dentist but he also has a wonderful staff. Thank you Dr. Nik I appreciate you and your staff!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I visited this Dental office for the 1st time on Monday. What a great experience! The receptions...friendly and helpful, the dental assistant extremely professional and very great at putting me at ease. Dr. Nik is absolutely the BEST, very kind, informative. I will be going back and recommending to friends.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

This place is awesome! Dr. Nik's office is close to where I live and they have Thursday and Saturday appointments which are convenient. Everyone from the front desk receptionist, assistants as well as the dentist were very kind and helpful. They are honest and seem to care about taking care of you as a patient as opposed to charging you for everything possible. There's even a TV mounted that you can watch while you get your teeth cleaned - very cool! Dr. Nik himself is very knowledgeable and gentle as well. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr. Nikzad Nafisi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nikzad Nafisi went to attend Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where he completed his Doctorate of Dental Medicine (D.M.D) degree. Dr. Nik started practicing dentistry in Beverly Hills. He is now expanding his expertise as a Cosmetic, Implant and Family General Dentist in Los Angeles. The drive to guarantee the highest quality of care and to constantly grow is the force behind the attendance of multiple national and international continuing education courses and local study clubs. Dr. Nafisi is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), Super Series Seminar Study Club, as well as a board member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. Dr. Nik also believes in complete health and balances his time with outdoor activities, proper diet and continuous exercise. He enjoys the diverse musical vibe and cultural art that Los Angeles has to offer. Patient satisfaction, comfort, cosmetic excellence, and quality of care are Dr. Nafisi's main priorities. He believes all patients should be treated like family. Dr. Nik has a way of making patients, even the most apprehensive ones, feel at ease and you will see how comfortable you will feel putting your dental health in his hands.

• English