Dr. Nikzad Nafisi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(6)

"Literally the greatest dentist I have ever been to! I found her googling and I read all..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Nikzad Nafisi

I had a dental emergency, intense pain from one of my wisdom teeth. I called Dr. Nik’s office and was seen the same day, within a few hours. Turns out he had to extract the tooth, which he did for me immediately. The procedure went so smoothly and I already feel better. As someone who spent years avoiding the dentist, this experience far exceeded my expectations. I plan to go back for more routine work, and I would not hesitate to send family to Dr. Nik for anything they need. He and his staff were fantastic, everyone was so friendly and helped ease my fears of dental work. I highly recommend him if you need a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

My wife had a procedure done here and we both like to thank Dr Nik who did an AMAZING job on my wife's smile but also the wonderful staff! I can't get her to stop gushing over how beautiful her smile is and how perfect the staff were!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

One of the best dentists in los angeles, highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

No one likes going to a dental office/appt, but my experience at this office was great and prompt!! It exceeded my expectations; from the professionalism to the friendly personnel!! For the first time I feel that I can trust and enjoy a dental appt. They are a high tech office and they send your reminder text message for your appointment! They also use ipads for filling out forms, I love how they are a paperless office and trying to their part to reduce our carbon foot print on the planet. The receptionist always had a smile, very polite and friendly as did the entire personnel!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I can recommend this office friendly front office staff makes you feel welcome from the minute you walk in you are greeted. Dr. Nik is amazing I love the way he explained things to me in English instead of complicated dental terms lol. This was so nice of him to make sure I know what is going on. I already book appointment for my whole family here.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I had an amazing experience since I first stepped into this Office. Diana is absolutely amazing, she walked me through the process even followed up to make sure I was feeling ok after my procedure. The Dentist was great and I felt virtually no pain. Thank you guys, you have a customer for life.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I was looking for a dentist for over a year now. A location that made me feel comfortable. My insurance listed this lovely dentist in los angeles near me as a location that would take my insurance (PPO) after my first visit I left highly satisfied with the work from Dr. Nik and how they help the patients feel comfortable and judgment free. They work great with my insurance and make the entire process easy! The staff is kind and welcoming from front desk to the dental assistants down to the doctors. I recommend this place. Definitely a hidden gem!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Have to say that i actually like my dentist. This office is great and they explained all my dental needs. They also went thoroughly with me about all my doubts and concerns. Great friendly staff always on point. Will definitely recomend.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

So grateful to find Dr. Nafisi! After moving here from NorCal i had put off finding a new dentist, as my hectic work life allows little flexibility. When I finally could not put it off any longer I was in a panic and needed urgent work. They fit me in within two days of my call during the holidays, right at the busiest time of year. Not only did Dr. Nafisi take care of ALL my problems in one session, I was impressed with the care and professionalism with which he dealt with complex work. Can't wait to work with him in the new year to keep improving my smile!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I had the most positive experience when I came to visit LA Dental Experts! My previous dentist had done some work on me and I was experiencing a great amount of pain on one of the teeth that my previous dentist worked on. I found Dr. Nikzad Nafisi online and decided to make an appointment to see what he had to say. Dr. Nikzad Nafisi assessed my teeth and diagnosed the problem. He gave me all of my treatment options prior to him starting them so that I knew what I was in for. He and his staff welcomed me with glowing smiles and made me feel so comfortable through my entire visit. I'm a bit of a baby when it comes to Oral Shots, so Dianna, the dental assistant, actually held my hand through the process to ease my anxiety. I'm looking forward to my next visit to LA Dental Experts and recommend him to anyone in need of a new Dentist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Nikzad Nafisi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nikzad Nafisi went to attend Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where he completed his Doctorate of Dental Medicine (D.M.D) degree. Dr. Nik started practicing dentistry in Beverly Hills. He is now expanding his expertise as a Cosmetic, Implant and Family General Dentist in Los Angeles. The drive to guarantee the highest quality of care and to constantly grow is the force behind the attendance of multiple national and international continuing education courses and local study clubs. Dr. Nafisi is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), Super Series Seminar Study Club, as well as a board member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. Dr. Nik also believes in complete health and balances his time with outdoor activities, proper diet and continuous exercise. He enjoys the diverse musical vibe and cultural art that Los Angeles has to offer. Patient satisfaction, comfort, cosmetic excellence, and quality of care are Dr. Nafisi's main priorities. He believes all patients should be treated like family. Dr. Nik has a way of making patients, even the most apprehensive ones, feel at ease and you will see how comfortable you will feel putting your dental health in his hands.

• English