Ratings for Dr. Tanya L. Shores

I love going to the place. The staff is friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable!!!!!They provide you with a dental plan and provide a printout of all the cost. The procedures are painless and quick. They are 10 times better than the any dentist I visit. I would recommend you all to experience the joys of being Dr. Shores patient.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Doctor Shores and staff are great! Christi at the front desk is very friendly and makes you feel welcomed. Office is very relaxing

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I had a cleaning and full exam and my insurance paid for all but $15.00 It was a nice experience. Dr. Shores was very kind and when I didn't understand about what needs to be done she took a digital picture to show me exactly what was needed. I had the most complete exam that I have ever had. When I entered they offered me apple cider which I thought was very nice. I am looking forward to seeing her again and having my cavity fixed. I will recommend this dental office to all my friends and associates.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Totally amazed at the service I received. I had read in a review that they did not take insurance but this was not true. They let me know what my insurance would pay and I paid the remaining balance. No problem. Dr. Shores was friendly and very knowledgeable about what she was doing. I have since referred all my co-workers to her. I am glad I finally found a dentist that makes me feel like she really cares about me. You can't go wrong choosing her as your dentist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

does not take insurance, not patient friendly

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012