Ratings for Dr. David S. Salas

Dr. Salas is a complete douche. Its no wonder he's being sued for malpractice. I did some work for this a$$hole at his house and he refused to pay his bill. While doing the work, he didnt want us to touch the top floor windows, which was fine. However, my coworker was cleaning his and he was almost level at the second floor window, and then douche bag comes out and starts tripping, because see through the window. We were all over that house and he was the only one home. Hmmmm, I wonder what he didnt want us to see? Torture room, or maybe someone tied up on the second floor, not sure. The situation was definately weird and he was certainly hiding something. Everyone be very weary and on your guard with this guy.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Always helpful. Love that you can just walk in and not need an appointment or if you live close enough you can register online or over the phone-very convenient. Great staff & very nice. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Great place, great staff, great doctor. Dr Salas is an asset to the community.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This place is the motel 6 of doctors offices. I went 5 times in three years, never saw the same "person" twice. Never saw Salas until my last visit when I complained about being left in the waiting room over an hour when I had an eye injury. They kept seeing patients with runny noses while I sat there with apiece of metal in my eye.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Great Doctor, patient with myself and family. Very knowlegable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Have been to this clinic several times. Dr. does not give a lot of drugs. Spent time listening to me each time, offered some alternatives to drugs when I requested it & was "spot on" as to diagnosis. Very pleased with service each time.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Salas has an office staff worker that is confused that she is not the doctor. Dr. Salas is being sued for malpractice and being investigated by Texas Board of Medicine. He is a fraud.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

David Salas MD reports in favor of worker's comp insurance so the patient will be denied further services through worker's comp. The insurance company denies payment to the doctor if he reports in favor of the patient.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. David S. Salas's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)