Ratings for Dr. Zabihullah S. Wardak

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

courteous, punctual, and understanding of patient needs.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Polite, humble, knowledgeable, good doctor. Will go there again.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He listens to your concerns and spends the time needed with you to explain treatment etc

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Just Chose A New Pcp. The Guy Is Great. I Didn't Have To Wait Too Long. He Listened To Me For A Change And He Explained Time What The Problem Was And I Felt SatisfiedLeavingHis Office.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Zabihullah S. Wardak's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "good PCP. talked regarding all my problems. discovered the ones I didn't even know about. I'm feeling much better now, thanks to him. I do recommend Dr. Wardak."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very good experience on my first visit with Dr. Wardak. helpful, listening and down to earth. will certainly be going there again."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "courteous, punctual, and understanding of patient needs."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Polite, humble, knowledgeable, good doctor. Will go there again. "

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best experience with a doc for a long time. and he takes medical which is a plus."

October 24, 2014