Ratings for Dr. Zabihullah S. Wardak

Have seen Dr wardak multiple times. I like his bedside manner and his approach to patient care. He listened to me and has treated myself and my family excellent. Thanks Dr wardak. PS. Good staff, very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

good doctor. good staff. wish he would get a new office, but otherwise I am well satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Wardak is a pretty good doctor. he is very polite, listens to your problems and actually makes you feel a part of treatment plan. I wish he wasn't using the computer so much, but that's probably because all records are digital now. Otherwise, it was an excellent experience with Dr. Wardak. I do recommend him for anyone looking for a good Primary Care Physician.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

great experience with Dr. Wardak. I appreciate his help and recommend Dr Wardak.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Wardak is a pretty good doctor. I am well satisfied with his bedside manner and his approach to patient care. I appreciate his help and recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

This is my, my wife's, and my father and mother's primary care doctor. he is a pretty good doctor. spent time with me. listened to my complaints. and I have learned alot from him regarding my medical condition. My mom and dad and wife also follow with him and has the same opinion of him and his office staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

have seen Dr Wardak only once, but he was well mannered, good office staff, prompt on time and listened to my complaints. I am very happy with his care and will see him again. I do recommend Dr. Wardak for all those over sixty like me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Saw primary care doctor on first visit. good doctor. good manners, and good knowledge. doesn't just force meds on you but rather explains it to you. will definitely recommend doctor Wardak.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Good doctor. Carrying, passionate, and listens for once to what you have to say. Jay change your doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

First encounter with this doctor and I already feel good about it. listened to my complaints ,and explained my problems to me. at least now i know why I am having pain. I can now work on making it better.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016