Ratings for Dr. Zabihullah S. Wardak

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Wardak is a pretty good doctor. I am well satisfied with his bedside manner and his approach to patient care. I appreciate his help and recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

This is my, my wife's, and my father and mother's primary care doctor. he is a pretty good doctor. spent time with me. listened to my complaints. and I have learned alot from him regarding my medical condition. My mom and dad and wife also follow with him and has the same opinion of him and his office staff.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

have seen Dr Wardak only once, but he was well mannered, good office staff, prompt on time and listened to my complaints. I am very happy with his care and will see him again. I do recommend Dr. Wardak for all those over sixty like me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Saw primary care doctor on first visit. good doctor. good manners, and good knowledge. doesn't just force meds on you but rather explains it to you. will definitely recommend doctor Wardak.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

First encounter with this doctor and I already feel good about it. listened to my complaints ,and explained my problems to me. at least now i know why I am having pain. I can now work on making it better.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

courteous, punctual, and understanding of patient needs.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Zabihullah S. Wardak's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great experience with Dr. Wardak. I appreciate his help and recommend Dr Wardak."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wardak is a pretty good doctor. I am well satisfied with his bedside manner and his approach to patient care. I appreciate his help and recommend him to an..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my, my wife's, and my father and mother's primary care doctor. he is a pretty good doctor. spent time with me. listened to my complaints. and I have l..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "have seen Dr Wardak only once, but he was well mannered, good office staff, prompt on time and listened to my complaints. I am very happy with his care and will..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw primary care doctor on first visit. good doctor. good manners, and good knowledge. doesn't just force meds on you but rather explains it to you. will defin..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor. Carrying, passionate, and listens for once to what you have to say. Jay change your doctor. "

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First encounter with this doctor and I already feel good about it. listened to my complaints ,and explained my problems to me. at least now i know why I am hav..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "good PCP. talked regarding all my problems. discovered the ones I didn't even know about. I'm feeling much better now, thanks to him. I do recommend Dr. Wardak."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very good experience on my first visit with Dr. Wardak. helpful, listening and down to earth. will certainly be going there again."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "courteous, punctual, and understanding of patient needs."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Polite, humble, knowledgeable, good doctor. Will go there again. "

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best experience with a doc for a long time. and he takes medical which is a plus."

October 24, 2014