Ratings for Dr. Alla Bodner

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Great physician. Easy to understand, takes her time to make sure that you have s complete understanding of your treatment plan.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Very positive experience with Dr. Bodner. I arrived 20 minutes past my appointment time, and was seen within 10 minutes of arrival. The experience was very professional.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

The doctor was late more than an hour. The receptionist was rude. She did not bother to find out how much longer I will have to wait. Instead, she offered me to reschedule. She also suggested that the doctor may be late as much as she wants every time. She could have been much more respectful, and explain that it did not happen all the time, and find out how much longer I would have to wait, and apologize for the doctor. When I finally met the doctor, she did not apologize for being late also, which I found disrespectful. The funny thing, that the office policy warns not to be late more than 15 minutes to be accepted. Other than that, the doctor was nice, and seamed knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

This week was my first time going Dr.Bodner and it went absolutely flawless. Dr. Bodner and her staff were very friendly and professional. From the minute I arrived, I felt very comfortable and welcomed. Dr. Bodner was very knowledgeable and courteous throughout the entire visit. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

My visit with Dr. Bodner was on schedule and fairly quick. I didn't have to wait unusually long to see her and she was very nice. One of the things that stood out to me about her was that she was easy to talk to and I felt a lot better after seeing her than when I arrived. Even though it was my first time going to a new doctor, she made me feel like I had been seeing her for years. Overall, I was very pleased with my appointment and will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I rated why I did because Dr. Bodner was very helpful and I appreciated the time she took to care for me. I won't go into detail about why I was seeing her, but I was really impressed with the level of professionalism I received. She's a very sweet woman and I would recommend her to girlfriends or family members. Had to wait about 15 minutes to see her but this is understandable, considering most doctors offices take that long, or even more.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I went to see Dr. Bodner about a month ago, I was very pleased with her. She took her time with me and I didn't feel rushed. I was hospitalized for low hemoglobin and she took very well care of me. I don't know what I would I've done if I had not seen her on time. I had a blood transfusion, I was very sick. Dr. Bodner pretty much revived me. I'm a whole lot better now than I was a month ago. I would definately recommend her to my family and friends! The staff/nurses were great! I will keep going to Dr. Bodner!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I had to wait an hour and forty minutes past my appointment time to see the doctor and the entire time the receptionists/assistants (whom lack bedside manner,)kept telling me there was only one person ahead of me. The doctor seems to lack experience and skill, but she is very nice.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013