Ratings for Dr. Nathan A. Townsend

So happy we met with Dr. Townsend to get an idea of what was going on with my daughtwr. Would highly recommend. He explained everything to use and was very caring.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

We had a great experience with Dr. Townsend. His staff was helpful and it was great that they checked our insurance prior so we had an idea of what we would have to pay. Dr. Townsend was very personable and explained our sons diagnosis to us with a report that explained all of our options. We decided to take it the school and they were very impressed and said "he always does a great job with his reports" which apparently is not always the case with some psychologist. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

He told me what I wanted to hear ( he doesn't really need medication, but you might try it sometime, see if it helps") then wrote a full report ( what we went for, to be able to submit to school), about how he needed medication and extensive classroom assistance

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Sarah, who does insurance and accounts receivable was just plain rude an unprofessional. When I called her back, a man that sounded like he had a few drinks before he picked up the phone answered. When Sarah came on the line she actually said "What's up?" The explanation she gave to what I had already paid was in a very defensive, 100 mile an hour tone. I eventually asked her to just email me the info which she said she couldn't. Who can't email documentation these days? Anyway, great experience with Dr. Townsend, a horrible one with his support staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

He and his staff really care about his patients and their family. He helped my entire family. We felt overwhelmed and hopeless. Dr. Townsend helped us get back on track and become closer and feel like a family again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Townsend went above and beyond to help my son. We went there for testing and we were more than pleased with the experience. He took extra time to make sure all of our questions were answered and cared about our sons future.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013