Ratings for Dr. Ehsan Abdeshahian

Dr. Abdeshahian is very well respected by his patients and within his professional community. He, along with all Kure providers, adhere to impeccable standards of care for their patients and business practices.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Abdeshahian is a well respected physician. His reputation is impeccable and he is highly rated by his patients. All Kure providers are held to and measured on the high standards set by Kure.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very prompt and professional services on my first visit. Dr. A and his staff were great and I look forward to continuing the treatment for my neck and shoulder pain with Kure. A huge improvement from my last pain management provider.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Everyone especially front office have been extremely pleasant at every visit.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

The office was nice and the office staff were professional overall. Dr. Abdeshahian listened attentively but was a bit dismissive of my symptoms. Overall he was just okay but very pleasant to look at. That doesn't help my pain but at least I got something out of my visit.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had a great experience during my appointment with Dr. Abdeshahian. He did a thorough examination prior to discussing treatment options with me. Dr. Abdeshahian had great bedside manner and I felt comfortable that he knew what he was doing. I have recommended Dr. A to several friends and family members since my last visit.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

This doctor was rushed and very rude. I overheard him speaking to staff nurses saying " line them up and reel them in." He presented as cocky and to entralled with himself to care about my concerns as a paying patient. I literally requested another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014