Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew F. Villani

I have found Dr. Villani's staff to be very friendly, helpful and efficient. As for Dr. Villani, he is an amazing doctor who easily builds a rapport with his patients. He is also a very good surgeon. He has performed two surgeries for me within 6 months, and the results from both were excellent. He appears to be a very skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Matthew F. Villani's response
We’re delighted to know we were deserving of a 5-star review. Thank you!

Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Matthew F. Villani's response
Your thoughts matter to us, thanks for sharing! We’re so excited to hear this great feedback. We also appreciate the time taken to share it with others.

Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Villani treated me for a fall from a ladder, which was very painful. Thus far, he completed reconstructive surgery to my heel involving plates and screws. One week in, he examined the great work, re-splinted the foot and scheduled a follow-on appointment. I met Dr. Villani through a terrible accident and he has been professional, knowledgeable, caring and honest about expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Villani whether an emergency or planned treatment, as I am confident he will assist his patients to the fullest recovery possible. Dave

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Matthew F. Villani's response
Dave, thank you very much for your review! It's great to hear that Dr. Villani was caring and honest about treatment options and the healing process. We certainly hope you're back on your feet and feeling great!

Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Villani was absolutely great! I came to him after battling a toenail issue for years, and he made me so comfortable, he did an in office procedure which was very quick. He has wonderful bedside manners, was very informative on what to expect every step of the way. I would highly recommend him to anyone having problems. The office staff was all very friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Matthew F. Villani's response
Thanks very much for the 5-star review! We’re so glad to hear that Dr. Villani and our staff were friendly and helpful. We always do our best to walk side-by-side with patients, no matter their foot or ankle concerns!

Submitted May 21, 2018

What a pleasant experience! Dr. Villani was warm, kind, personable, thorough, explaining the procedure. Hid staff was kind and punctual.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Matthew F. Villani's response
Thank you for your kind words. We strive to make each patient feel like they are "part of our family." Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to be of service to you!

Submitted October 26, 2017

He is wonderful great bedside manners always greets you and spouse explains everything and knows what he is doing a doctor that you don't mine driving extra miles to see love the staff to. Thank you..........

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Matthew F. Villani's response
We appreciate you taking time to provide feedback about your experience with Dr. Villani and his staff. We wish you the best and hope you have continued good health!

Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Villani has been physician for almost a year now. Born with a congenitial birth defect of the foot and ankle. I experienced pain for years and years, almost disabling my mobility. After months of proper test, scans and imaging. Surgery was the best treatment options for my condition. Today I'm experiencing no pain, better mobility and a functioning foot/ ankle. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Matthew F. Villani's response
We are so glad that you had a positive outcome from your surgery and that your condition is much improved. We hope your better mobility will allow you to stay pain free and enjoy the things you love to do. Best Regards from Dr. Villani and his staff.

Dr. Matthew F. Villani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Matthew Villani, DPM, AACFAS, is a graduate of Temple Universit School of Podiatric Medicine where he earned his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine. After he received his medical degree, he completed his surgical residency at Florida Hospital East Orlando. Dr. Villani is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Villani is trained to handle your podiatric needs, whether it's sports injuries in the foot and ankle, heel pain, sprains, or anything else. Call his office to ask for an appointment, or use his online form to send a request.

• English