Ratings for Dr. Gary F. Wingate

Dr, Wingate is a FABULOUS plastic surgeon. I have had some plastic surgery to my face & neck over the past 8 years. He is an exceptional surgeon. His skills are beyond what I expected. I have recommended him to many friends who feel as I do. He will never do more than needed. Before my first exzperience with plastic surgery I did alot of investigating of doctors and his name kept popping up -- sure enough!! he's the one!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr Wingate is helpful, patient and answered all my questions. He genuinely cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

he and his staff are wonderful, i highly recommend him. he is not only a great compassionate doctor , he is also a great person !

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

What a gem! He did my breast reduction @ age 53. He was fabulous! Wonderful personality and very caring. I healed amazingly for just over 1 week after my surgery and he was just so easy to talk to and very funny! Thank you Dr. Wingate...just adore you!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Great doctor! Good sense of humor but also very professional and knowledgable. He repaired my finger after a very painful run in with a van sliding door. Staff is nice and attentive.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

My highest rating goes to Dr. Wingate. He performed a breast reduction on me about 5 years ago, and he was the most amazing doctor I've ever been to. He was compassionate, caring, skillful, and tended to my needs after the surgery.I highly recommend him to anyone. In fact, a friend of mine went to him, also, and she loved him as well. Kudos to Gary Wingate!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

A perfect doctor! Gave me back my self esteem after an illness. Very professional, very sympathetic, went above and beyond for me not once but twice. He personally called me after my surgeries to make sure I was doing well. I would highly recommend Dr Wingate.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Gary F. Wingate's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1984)