Ratings for Dr. Jordan Hoffman

Background - I am a 36 year old male. I was diagnosed with high cholesterol and was about to be put on statins to bring the number down. When I looked up all the side effects of statins I decided to see if there was an alternative. I found Dr. Jordan and explained my situation to him. In under 3 months, with his advice and recommended supplements, my cholesterol fell back into the normal range. Dr. Jordan has helped me with a lot of other issues and the amazing part is that everything that he has recommended has no side effects. All natural supplements and techniques! He is also my primary care provider and can write prescriptions for anything a general practice doctor could. If you would like to do the right thing for yourself, please go this direction. I am very thankful I did!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Does not do FMLA and has his friends write reviews for him so he's more visible in online searches.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015