Ratings for Dr. Matthew Yovino

dr. yovino is very good doctor who makes you feel right at home ,he is always making you feel not nervous and he jokes with you,he helped my dad when he had cancer and when I had depression for a few months he was a good doctor and he said to me you will get better and I did.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Yovino is an excellent and knowledgeable doctor. He takes the time to listen to you (that's probably why he's very rarely on time, so be prepared to wait). He practices preventative medicine and never ever dismisses you. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Love Dr. Yovino - sweet man and very thorough. My whole family goes to him!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Yovino for years. I am a very nervous person and always worried aboutmy health. He ALWAYS makes me feel at easy ans comfortable. Treats you for your symptons and is always precautious and practices preventative medicine. He doesnt only want to get over yoyr sickness, he wants you to stay healthy!! I moved away from the area and I still go to him!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

This is a really great doctor! Very personable, very knowledgable. Will never make you feel uncomfortable. Will reassure you and help you through whatever it may be that is plaguing you at the moment. Going to him for years, never had a single problem.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Matthew Yovino's Credentials

• Arabic

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1986)

Secure Horizons