Ratings for Dr. Rio A. Sferrazza

Very thorough. Dr.took his time with examination. Have been there a few times. Each time I have been happy with his approach towards my medical needs.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Sferrazza!I have been going to him since I am 4 years old; I'm now 26. He's always been a caring, available, understanding, and concerned individual who listens and offers the best care. He even follows up with a call to check in on you. He has heard and listened to every ailment imaginable so there has never been any embarrassment. Aside from all of this, he really helped me through a difficult time almost two years ago and never once made me feel bad but only that he was understanding. He is thee most intelligent person that I know that I trust him with my life. The only problem that I will ever be faced with in dealing with Dr. Sferrazza is when the time comes for him to retire. I don't know what I will do.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

I have been going to this Dr. for several years and have never though of going anywhere else. He is patient, kind, and VERY helpful. He does not rush you, condescend you, or make you feel unimportant. In the event that you are embarassed about a problem you have, he goes out of his way to re-assure you. He will answer questions over the phone, and explain procedures. He is totally fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Rio A. Sferrazza's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1961)