Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Ries

What a thorough Doctor with wonderful communication skills that help you understand the situation one is in.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Ries is truly a helpful and caring physician. Although he's a Neurologist, I can come to him with any health concerns and he will steer me in the right direction. He is willing to take the time to listen and answer all my questions and explains everything in great detail. He always remembers me and asks about all my health conditions every time I come in, even the ones he doesn't treat. He is definitely a one-in-a-million doctor!!! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent Neurologist.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I have been with Dr. Ries for over 10 years now and he and his staff have been excellent in all areas of service and knowledge. He takes his time and explains your concerns in a very detail manner. His staff works with me on Insurance issues as well as assistance with information that I may request. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Neurologist.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Takes his time and explains everything that you ask him and more.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I could never thank him enough for the care he provided for my father. He helped him til the very end. Thank you so much for caring.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

The office was beautiful, and the staff were very friendly. I was able to fill out my paperwork ahead of time, by getting it off the internet. Dr. Ries was a great and very knowledgeable doctor. He spent a lot of time with me explaining everything so I felt comfortable. Dr. Ries was never in a rush. Finally a doctor I can say is a professional! I will definitely refer people to your office!! Thank you so very much!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

been with Dr. Reis since 2007 excellent doctor staff is great will vsit u in hosiptal excellent staff members and easy to make appointments

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I can not say enough GREAT things about this Doctor. Dual Diagnosis. Excellent bedside manner. Extremely detailed and explaining it so that i understood what he was saying. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

missed diagnosed my mom,and my aunt, hope you don't treat your own family members- you've cost me a year with my mom. never will recommend you- license to "practice" what?

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Very knoeledgeable with a good bedside manner. Is very straight forward and is willing to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey D. Ries's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1984)