Ratings for Dr. Timna L. Hughes

Treated me like a 5-year-old and refused to prescribe any medication, even when I stopped sleeping and couldn't eat.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Hughes is a fantastic and professional doctor. She takes great care of her patients and she is knowledgeable and will answer any questions you have. She is wonderful and I reccomend her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I love Dr. Hughes. She is very helpful and answers any and all questions I have and addresses every concern. I would recommend her to any woman who is looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr.Hughes was awesome although I didn't meet her until I was 6 months along. Her NP Pam Mellow took great care of me also. I enjoyed seeing Dr.Hughes she was always patient and answered all my questions. Its unfortunate that I can no longer see her due to $$$.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

I was a younger mom (19) and had lots of questions, went into the hospital a couple of times thinking I was in labor and they would call her in to check on me and I was always an inconvenience. Then when I was in labor, she didn't believe me when I was ready to push and things like that. Then as soon as my daughter was born she was gone and I never saw her again, another doctor even checked me out of the hospital. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Timna L. Hughes's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal