Ratings for Dr. Kelsey S. Karsten

Dr. Karsten has overseen my dental health for the past few years. Her knowledge, care, and chair side manner are second to none. I would (and have) recommend her wholeheartedly to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

She has patiently and expertly dealt with a few crowns and old root canal issues I have, but more importantly fixed a bite issue that I had for about 10yrs prior to coming to this office. Very satisfied

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

DO NOT GO TO KELSEY KARSTEN. She is the most expensive dentist I have ever been. They have sucked so much money out of me and on top of that the crown she did me was awful. Left a big hole in between the 2 teeth. She is very young, clearly doesnt have the experience that her father does and I would never let her touch my mouth again. Her annoying secretary called me nonstop to make sure they sucked every penny out of me they could. All about the money. DO NOT GO.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014