Ratings for Dr. Belinda Schwartz

I am not going to grade DR, but office staff and call center is HORRIBLE! You cannot get through due to a non-functioning answering call center. Even the staff complains they cannot get through. It has been going on for MONTHS at least and nothing is done. Changing Dr's since I cannot get out of the voice mail never ending cycle.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

She diagnosed a condition that had been ruled out by a tertiary clinic - without doing lab work for the condition - in a 15 min new patient appt. She took an incomplete history and hadn't reviewed records before doing so due to time constraints. She did not provide a critical referral for a documented condition.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I have been in pain for the past 6 Months ,I have been to 3 different doctor's and no one seems to no my illness. The other Doctor's gave me all kind of Meds ,none seems to carm my pain.I was refer to Dr.Belinda on June 21th 2013.On my first visit she listen to me very attentively ,and what pain I was having and where my pain was , along with other Symstoms i was having.She gave me 4 different meds.Those 4 meds take my pain from a #10 to a #4.Thanking god for Dr.Belinds Schwartz.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Belinda Schwartz's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL