Ratings for Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez

Excellent Plastic Surgeon. Highly Recommend. Great Artistic Ability. You'll Be Pleased With His Talent As Well As Professional Staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

The best plastic surgeon that I have met and he was honest about the results I was going to get from my procedures. Dr. Gonzales is honest about the results you will get.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had a brazilian butt and liposculpting on my back, arms, inner thighs, and abdomen recently done with Dr. Gonzalez. The results have exceeded my expectations. The definition in my abdomen, back and arms truly makes it seem as if I spend hours in the gym every day. He completely transformed my body through his inovative sculpting techniques. More than anything else, His customer service is above the rest. His bedside manners and care toward his patients speaks for itself. He has the best and most helpful staff. He is by far, the best surgeon, not only in El Paso, but throughout the region.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Went in for a revision of a past Botched plastic surgery. I am so happy and exited about getting what I wanted in the first place. Dr. Gonzalez really knows what he is doing. He made me feel very confident and comfortable about the procedure that I will be having. I had a "Mini" Abdominoplasty, and a Brazilian Butt Lift done by another doctor across the street about 8 months ago and am completely disgusted and disappointed with the results. I will have a second BBL and the 4DVaser Lipo by Dr. Gonzalez. I am so very excited! Ladies and Gentlemen do not hesitate to go in for a Consultation with Dr. Gonzalez. I promise you, you will not regret it. Plus, his staff members are very nice. If only I had met him before I had my previous surgery I would have saved thousands of dollars. Now I have to pay again for him to fix another Dr's Mistake,but its ok because I've seen his work and its Incredible and completely worth it. One of the girls that works with him had the same procedure and My Goodness, Wow. Its no joke. He really does give you a Designer Body.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Went for a breast reduction size D but ended with a DD. He had not a care when I messaged him and he blocked me could no longer contact him. And I paid him in full!!

Submitted March 8, 2017

Simly the best of the best!! Dr. Reynolds and Staff please STOP hating on Dr. Gonzalez. You guys are way below Dr. Gonzalez and his AMAZING BEAUTIFUL Staff!! You guys are just mad because he's taking all of the business including your botched patients. Dr. Gonzalez is more than just a plastic surgeon he is the BEST plastic surgeon in El Paso!! I am more than glad to give him my business. I am one of Dr. Reynolds BOTCHED patients that has decided to make Dr. Gonzalez my new Plastic Surgeon. I have received the most amazing treatment from Dr. Gonzalez and his staff. Obviously the person saying the two negative comments is the same person that doesn't know what they're talking about because if they have been to his facility you wouldn't be saying anything negative. Dr. Gonzalez does NOT put himself "in front of patients" whatever that means? You cant compare the poor patient care that Dr. Reynolds staff provide to Dr. Gonzalez AMAZING staff. If you want excellent results and excellent patient treatment Dr. Gonzalez is the one to go to.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Gonzalez performed a Brazillian Butt Lift on me in December and I am so happy with my results. He is such a great doctor he explained the procedure in detail and answered all my questions that it gave me all the confidence in his expertise. I admit I was a little scared but he made me feel comfortable and I just love the way I look now. I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez!!! His office staff is awesome as well!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I just underwent a complete makeover! I am so happy that I choose Dr. Gonzalez I first wanted surgery back in 2013 he refused to do it, however we did the augmentation but he was brutally honest and told me he will not do my surgery until he knows it will be successful! Another words you have to loose weight! So I went on a long journey and lost weight, modified my life style, Well it's 1/16 after working with me for complete about 18 months he finally thought I was ready for it! I just underwent a addominoplasty, brizillian butt lift with a complete liposuction ( my whole body from my shoulders to my knees) WOW a big surgery but my goodness I can't believe how amazing I look! I am so excited , FYI I am already getting a lot of compliments and I am only 1 week post op and back at work and feeling great!! I didn't realize it was just a physicial transformation but it was a emtional pyshological one as well! I am so grateful for Dr. Gonzalez, for Cindy and his amazing staff! Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have undergone some Botox in the process... Here's the thing I am not sure why but for some weird reason I have only needed 3 times the Botox in the past 18 month FYI : NOT in the SAME area!! It held up for a long time and he does this mini eye lift thing that makes my face look like I am 22 years old FYI I am 38! Couldn't be happier! People now think I look like my 18 years daughters sister!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Gave me back my confidence after correcting another surgeon's work. Very professional, blessed and gifted, a master at what he was clearly born to do. Went back for another surgery and coyldn't ve gappier

Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Marco Gonzalez is very professional and well educated in his field .. Would highly recommend him..

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Marco A. Gonzalez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon