Ratings for Dr. Michelle D. Willis

wonderful lady took much time with me. she was very thorough a long history with me. set me up with all the referrals I needed. followed through with me and made sure that I did what I needed to do. went out of her way to help me. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I like Dr. Willis a lot, she takes time to listen to me and makes suggestions on alternative avenues that I can take to remedy my issues, leaving me in charge of the decisions. She keeps my treatments interactive and I appreciate her style.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Michelle Willis has been very helpful to me. She listens well to my needs and is thorough. She records the information I tell her regarding my symptoms and my past medical history. I like that she takes the time to record the details on my chart via her laptop. She and I then have a conversation as to what tests, medications and wellness lifestyle suggestions will help me towards an overall healthier life. She is very knowledgeable and has good preventive care input. She addresses my health care management by taking into account my medical history and also keeping in mind my life priorities and goals.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Really has a terrible bedside manner. Never really looked me in the face. Was on her comuter doing her notes during on our visit

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Michelle D. Willis's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Wheaton, IL